RE:Monorchidism

I have had some health issues that have impacted my genitals. For me, I was raised going to clothing optional beaches, so although it was a challenge for me to accept my issues, it really wasn't something that was ever hidden or something i had to really decide "ok, i'm going to try nudism", since, it was always decided for me in my youth. Now, i realize that i was lucky, since I am able to be less shy or hesitant about issues that otherwise would have been more secret for me.

This post was edited

I have met a few in person during my lifetime. I thought it was something terrible when young but now after living with only one all of my life I think it is great. At one point I thought about having an artificial testicle implanted but I decided that I liked the way I was.

This post was edited
RE: Monorchidism

I know a prominent actor in Hollywood right now that has 3 balls. Nice guy too.

This post was edited

one ball, two balls, a whole cluster of them --- or just a couple of small ones, it doesnt matter... your manhood is not so much decided by the length or size of your equipment, but what lays in the heart and the brain.Ditto

And again Ditto.

This post was edited

If your testicle works it should have no impact on your ability to reproduce. A buddy of mine lost a testicle in his 20's to some ailment. He had a prosthesis or fake ball put in and now has two grown kids. I don't think it's much of an issue even with a fancy name. Good luck.

This post was edited

Absolutely correct in my book.

This post was edited

I had one to go very far up over 10 years ago because of a hernia operation. (LEFT SIDE) It looks like I only have one and it bothers me. Since it is still there my urologist will not consider an implant and says that trying to get it back down is no guarantee it will stay...I just had scrotal piercings placed low on bottom of my ball sack and like the look and feeling of them moving as I walk. Makes up; for the missing ball to me... I'm a nudist and just go with what I've got...get lots of compliments on my jewelry and nobody has questioned the missing ball... I rode in naked Bike ride in New Orleans and was naked at Folsom Fair and if anyone noticed, kept it to themselves... they were just anxious to ask piercing questions...

This post was edited

How many here would have taken up nudism if they knew that they were born with reproductive organs that are not average.I have monorchidism. I was born with only one testicle. As far as I know my left testicle never developed when I was in my mom's tummy. I actually don't see this as anything to be embarrassed about, it is all I have known. I don't think it affects my ability to be intimate, but it may have kept me from having kids. I have never had health insurance that would cover testing. I have read that about three percent of males in the world are born this way. Declaring that I am a nudist may unusual for someone like me, but the way I see it, this is me, this is how I was born, screw anyone who thinks that this makes me less than a man.I am proud of my body, it is beautiful.Anyone here ever met a fellow monorchidism nudist?

Frankly, I don't think anyone would care or notice. A friend & I decided to go to the nude beach one day. It would be the first time we saw each other naked. I could tell he had something important to tell me (I already knew he was gay...LOL) Before we undressed he told me he lost one testicle to cancer. I intentionally looked when he undressed and I could tell but would not have noticed if he didn't say anything. Don't worry about it.

This post was edited

How many here would have taken up nudism if they knew that they were born with reproductive organs that are not average.I have monorchidism. I was born with only one testicle. As far as I know my left testicle never developed when I was in my mom's tummy. I actually don't see this as anything to be embarrassed about, it is all I have known. I don't think it affects my ability to be intimate, but it may have kept me from having kids. I have never had health insurance that would cover testing. I have read that about three percent of males in the world are born this way. Declaring that I am a nudist may unusual for someone like me, but the way I see it, this is me, this is how I was born, screw anyone who thinks that this makes me less than a man.I am proud of my body, it is beautiful.Anyone here ever met a fellow monorchidism nudist?

Frankly, I don't think anyone would care or notice. A friend & I decided to go to the nude beach one day. It would be the first time we saw each other naked. I could tell he had something important to tell me (I already knew he was gay...LOL) Before we undressed he told me he lost one testicle to cancer. I intentionally looked when he undressed and I could tell but would not have noticed if he didn't say anything. Don't worry about it.

This post was edited

My first time in bed with a guy, he had this condition, too. I didn't even realize until I touched him. That said, I also know a guy who lost both of his to a congenital disorder that caused restricted blood flow. As an adult, they were small, and eventually they started hurting. He finally had them removed to be rid of the pain, and got implants. He was on TRT for years before the removal, so it really only was cosmetic.

Do what makes you happy, and ignore everyone else!

This post was edited