RE: Naked Morning Coffee

Warm morning so I could do nude coffee on the balcony this morning, but only because it was only 4:30 AM and none of the neighbors were up yet. Still no reason to put on clothes but I had to retreat indoors before dawn.

This post was edited

Warm morning so I could do nude coffee on the balcony this morning, but only because it was only 4:30 AM and none of the neighbors were up yet. Still no reason to put on clothes but I had to retreat indoors before dawn.Nice summer morning here too - I have to sit down first on my balcony - but once I am - I can slide off my boxers or whatever and enjoy my coffee naturally - as I am now. Takes a little effort, but it's worth it.

This post was edited

Morning from Virginia. Just woke up here and crawled out of bed..everyone else still sleeping and took the dogs out quickly while my coffee brewed. Enjoying some dark French roast and naked on the upper deck here as the sun just starts to peek out over the mountains..love mornings like this when I can just stroll nude outside and no chill factor...gotta love Sumertime in the South!

This post was edited

Just poured my second cup this morning. I'm naked and catching up with friends online. A good way to start my Sunday.

This post was edited

Naked coffee on a summer morning is the best.I am naked on my balcony overlooking the lake sipping on a blend of French Roast and Hazelnut coffees.Cheers to all my naked friends this morning!

This post was edited

I just brought home to Sri Lanka from Singapors nine fresh bags of Starbucks coffee beans (no Starbucks here). So my favorite variety of daily naked morning coffee on the balcony is secured for the next several weeks ...

This post was edited

Another Sunday morning naked on my balcony sipping a New Orleans dark roast. Ahhhh. What a perfect morning!

This post was edited

Raising a nice dark cuppa black to all of my co-fans of the relaxed pleasure of a weekend morning, nude with your big mug in your hand.

This post was edited

Naturelover17, sorry to hear the fires are close enough that you need to stay indoors. Hope they get under control soonWe had a very cool wet June. I'm finally able to have morning coffee naked outside. Unfortunately, I'm losing my private deck. Moving to an apartment in the city with no chance to be naked outside. Excited to move but will miss my deck!A little late in replying I am. Thank you for your note. That was last year. So far this year the large fires have not been in our province but in Alberta as no doubt everyone knows about by now the evacuation of 100,000 people from Ft MacMurray and the surrounding communities.
Good luck with your new home, hope you can enjoy your nude coffee outdoors again.

This post was edited

Enjoying a quiet 4th of July holiday, naked, with my coffee. Will be naked until about 4pm when I have to dress to return to the textile world.

This post was edited