RE:Couples shaving each other

Our oldest daughter had laser hair removal done on her pubic area ... she wasn't completely satisfied. I guess it didn't take as well as promised. They did give her extra sessions but we never talked about it again with her so not sure how it turned out. My wife's pubic hair is light brown, maybe it would work on her okay but she's a sissy and doesn't care for the pain of waxing ... not sure she'll do any better with laser.

I have black pubic hair but the grey ones are starting to emerge! Most times, after waxing, I pluck some stragglers and the grey ones in between sessions. I have a high tolerance for pain so laser or electrolysis would be fine because I'm good with waxing and talk right through my session.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After reading your post and typing this response, I was curious about electrolysis and did a little research. There is an esthetician nearby that has a salon out of her home, much like my waxing esthetician. I will send her an email tomorrow morning and find out what it would cost me to have electrolysis done on all areas that I have waxed. Currently, I pay around $200, including tip, for having my back, shoulders, upper arms, butt, butt crack, anal area and Brazilian, waxed. The wax last me about 5-6 weeks but by then, though I still feel smooth, the hairs have begun to grow out and need to be removed. If electrolysis can be done to those areas for 5-600 dollars ... it would be worth it for sure! I'll let you know what the response to my email reads.

This post was edited

Three years ago my wife and I started getting Laser hair removal to our pubes and other areas, what we found out is that if you want good results you need to have a very close shave before each treatment, also when the treatment is going on this is not the time to be shy. For my best results I found that the skin needs to be tight while the laser is being applied so you might have to assist the technician by pulling the skin. My technician was a little apprehensive at first and only placed the laser on the area instead of moving the skin tight.

This post was edited

Did you find anyone that would let you see and be seen ???

This post was edited

Because we like the shaven look I shave my wife all the time, as she says, I can reach places that she can't see. I also don't mind doing it, I mean, who wouldn't want to do that.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe