Any interest for Mixed nude hike later this year ?

Hi ladies and gents,Is there any interest for a mixed hike later this year when weather warms up again.Just wanted to put it out there.Cheers Peter

This topic was edited
RE: Any interest for Mixed nude hike later this year ?

Hey Peter,Any idea where such a walk will be?Jorgi

This post was edited

Yes, I'm interested. I'm actually doing a nude walk with a couple of online friends this week in the Royal National Park. Will let you know how it goes.Wade

This post was edited

Good luck with the walk. I hope the weather improves for you. Wednesday looks the best at this stage.

This post was edited

Royal national park, will that be near Otford? The beach near there is amazing, but if you're going that way, do remember some tropical strength insect spray, because leaches abound.

This post was edited

Are the leeches back? A couple of years ago was the first time I encountered leeches on the track down to Werrong, and I have been going for over 30 years.

This post was edited

I go to Werrong once or twice a year (I live on the other side of the city) and have always hiked down naked from the big rock at the fork in the path. Someone told me the other day that there is a sign somewhere prohibiting nudity except on the beach area. The walk I will be doing is not a C.O. area but a quiet area mid-week where it is unlikely to meet anyone else. Not sure exactly where as I haven't done it yet. My friend does it semi-regularly.

This post was edited

I too have done various nude walks in the RNP. You just need to pick your spot and time.
As for Werrong, there are new signs, but I don't remember that says nudity is only allowed on the beach. The big new information size says the following:
Back to natureWerrong is an unpatrolled naturist beach two kilometres down a steep track. The walk takes you past a dramaticsandstone cliff before the track drops further into lush coastal rainforest with cabbage tree palms and ferns. If you wish to venture down there, relax on the shore and be sure to dress before attempting the steep return.
I too like to get undressed at the rock just past the fork in the track. After all, once on the Werrong track it's only going to Werrong Beach which is sign posted as a clothing optional beach.

This post was edited

Delorean,
I'd be happy to join in the walk to and from Werrong nude.As for other walks in the area, I really should get into them more. For various reasons, I haven't lately.
Jorgi

This post was edited

Planning to visit RNP & Werrong beach in the upcoming weeks (weather permitting). Does it get windy down there?

This post was edited

Did the hike happen? Mixed or male only? Future hikes? SBN.

This post was edited