Since we must believe in something

1. I believe that each person is inherently good, and this despite the many times our site has been the target of trolls and other undesirables.

2. I believe each person has something to contribute to any discussion, which is why Im surprised we dont see more people writing in to Forum.

3. I believe joining a group should lead to discussions, either on the topic at hand or how the topic relates to nudism, so I wonder why so many people join a group and then never write anything, not even an introduction.

4. I believe that the women who misbehave on this site are the exception rather than the rule.

5. Id like to believe that of my fellow men as well, but I must admit I become disheartened at times.

6. I believe nudists come in all sizes, shapes, abilities, colours and genders! So while I understand the motives of those who say No single men! (see number 5 above), I find it unfortunate that some restrict their friendships this way.

7. I believe that North Americans could use a little lightening up when it comes to so many things, including casual nudity. (I cant speak for other areas of the globe.)

8. I believe that some of the people I have the most respect for on this site arent even on my Friends list. Thats okay. Its sort of like knowing where to meet up but not having their telephone numbers.

9. I believe Id like to have some more of that ice cream over there.

10. I believe we should have a little fun every now and then. Its dark outside now, so as soon as I turn out the lights, everybody let out a big collective cheer, scream or yell! For no reason at all!

Click!

This topic was edited
RE: Since we must believe in something

Good stuff Gerry. Thanks.

This post was edited

10. I believe we should have a little fun every now and then. Its dark outside now, so as soon as I turn out the lights, everybody let out a big collective cheer, scream or yell! For no reason at all! Click!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This post was edited

1. i believe the sun will rise every morning and set every evening(night)
2. i believe your vehicle will go if you step on the gas pedal and sop if you step on the brake pedal(unless you have a toyota)
3. i believe steven gough will never wear clothes
4. i believe that the large quantities of snow will eventually melt.
5. i believe that someday that this site willbecome a true nudists site.

This post was edited

I believe that one day America will abandon its prudery. But then I also believe in the Easter Bunny.
Ive seen the easter bunny NIM, he wears a plaid shirt.

This post was edited

Thanks for the great post Gerry, and I agree with Jen: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steve

This post was edited

Brer Gerry, I let out that wild, carefree holler. My cats looked at me like I'd grown a second head and quickly departed to another room.
NIM, my cat is laying in the bed wondering why Im not asleep so she can sleep on my head.

This post was edited

I believe that one day America will abandon its prudery. But then I also believe in the Easter Bunny.
No problem. I still believe in Santa Claus! In fact, I always havea feeling he's never far away!

This post was edited

Thank you, Gerry. There are other things in which I believe, but this is a fun as well as sincere post.
Happy Friday.

This post was edited

I believe in thechupacabra.

This post was edited

I believe in angels.....

Okay, all together now: Awwwwwwwwww!

This post was edited