RE: Must be Kidding

See everyone? The flagging system does work! Just sometimes maybe not as fast as we'd like it too...

Jen

This post was edited

Welcome the forum Judith. I don't use chat so haven't had the opportunity to meet you there. Hope you will enjoy the forum as well as chat as there are some very interesting posts here and some great people. As Phil said you will probably be inundated with friend requests but you can be very selective in who you choose and it will slow down. Have a great time this evening in Soho.
Cheers

This post was edited

being certied doesn't neccessarily mean anyting, it just means you submitted the two required pictures. as long as you send the pictures in then its pretty much automatic that you are certified. a few members with certified status have been flagged for questionable profiles. the guy that thought pms were a mandatory neccessity of the site should b eth eone to leave since he obviously has no clue. chat is for chatting with people in the chatroom not being bombarded with pms and dealing with the mental capacity of garden slug.

This post was edited

Well just got on and did a search for the person who did this and his profile has been pulled, So im glad to see that justice was served. Be Well and Nude everyone!!
Brilliant, that's one less moron.

Well done Blue and Sweetness,

and thanks for telling us Dove.

This post was edited

i feel sorry for the ladies on here i'm sure they are overwhelmed with contacts, and as for the chat i gave up on it months ago rather message back in forth on forum or groups just my personal choice.

This post was edited

Judith, Sweetness, J3n, you want I shud take the palooga behind the home page and have a "discussion" wid the wise-guy ?
Unfortunately, your only real defense is a very thick skin on this site.
Still, look at the survivors. ( on the SITE, not the TV show ! sheesh..... )
There are some tough, and well respected women on this site. They didn't get that way by accident, or sheer luck.

This post was edited