Nude Kayaking

Just wondering if anyone out there goes kayaking in the nude. I'm seeking nude kayaking partners in SE WI.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Kayaking

Hi. welcome to the site.

The first thing you need to do is get some content on your profile, you will NOT be well received, anywhere on this site, least of all in the chat with a blank profile. Doesn't have to be your life story, just something that at least gives the impression that you ARE interested in naturism, and not just here to perv. People looking at your profile, will -not- be able to easily find this post, or any others that you make, from there, so it -is- important that your profile gives a good impression.

Because this is a free, and fairly easy going site, that relies on "self Policing" we do have a constant battle to keep it clean, and you will find that this does tend to make people suspicious of empty profiles. We do not tolerate any sexual talk or behaviour that will damage the fight to get naturism accepted by society, there is a group of very active members that will report TOS violations, via the flag links on the offending profiles.

New members keep saying that this is the best site they have ever come across, so I guess it must be true :) It is run by one guy on his own (teamtrue1) (we call him TT) so you need to bear that in mind if your waiting for something. He has a lot of plans for improvements, but it's not going to happen over night. Most of the members here are exceptionally friendly and helpful, and I do hope you will become one of them.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums, go here to learn your way around and get up to speed. It's well worth investing a little time in learning how the site works, in order to get the best out of it...... and, HAVE FUN !!! ps. sorry I went on a bit! :)

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited

What Phil said !!!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Ditto. But, to answer your question, yes.

This post was edited

What they said above. Never been nude kayaking but have been nude canoeing several times. Canuding I guess you would call it.

This post was edited

Never been kayaking but have been canuding with friends a number of times

This post was edited

Not a problem for us guys kayaking nude, for the ladies could be a problem. My solution don't get to close to other boats.

This post was edited

Not a problem for us guys kayaking nude, for the ladies could be a problem. My solution don't get to close to other boats.
We wear our PFDs anyway so the ladies boobs , no problem. It is a good way to get to private beaches.

This post was edited

I have never been kayaking nude but have wanted to try it. I have often seen people kayaking nude at the nude beach I go to.
Thomas

This post was edited

yaking nude is the only way, down here the rivers have been pretty bad and somewhat dangerous with all the rain. the other day they had to rescue several yakers caught in the river luckily they had clothes on but would have been funny if when they were hoisted into the helicoper they would have been nude. thankfully they were all safe.

This post was edited

went fishing the other day took the boat and left the kayak home but was amazed how many were kayaking would have been great if they had the option to kayak nude, wonder how many would if the law allowed it..

This post was edited