RE: Nude Kayaking

I really enjoy Kayaking and being nude. I've owned several types of kayaks and paddled nude in them all. I should mention that all have been the sit inside and not the on top type. The oceans, lakes, rivers, streams and swamps thatI'vepaddled have not been particularly nudist friendly but i say what others don't know will notaffectthem.
I was going to start a new topic about kayaking nude, but found this thread so please excuse the hitch hike.
I want to spend a week or so on the water nude.. camping and exploring. I know there are nudist resorts that offer these activities but i'm to much of a freespiritto stay confined within a resorts borders. I'm I correct that Vermont does not have Nudity laws? I think that it would be a great place to explore nakid. has anyone done any kayak camping trips there ?

This post was edited

done some laps around the lake at the Rock...

This post was edited

My club's annual canoe/kayak trip will be July 10th to help break AANR's Guinness World Book record that was set last year for the most people simultaneously skinnydipping.

This post was edited

There is a group of very active members that will report TOS
violations, via the flag links on the offending profiles.

This post was edited

There is a group of very active members that will report TOS violations, via the flag links on the offending profiles. _____________________discount golf
Reading all the other threads here, did I miss something?

This post was edited

I just bought a sit-on-top kayak two weeks ago. Yesterday, was my 3rd time to take it out on the water. I went with a friend to a state park at a large recreational lake. We stopped for a swim. When we were in the water, my friend asked if I was nude. I just held up my trunks and tossed them on my kayak. For the rest of the trip, I was nude, except for the PFD, of course. Until we stopped again for another swim, he did not know that I was still nude!

It was a great experience. I can't wait to do it again.

-JR

This post was edited

This post was edited

I went nude kayaking one cold morning.
It was so cold I built a small fire in my kayak.
I soon learned you can't have your kayak and heat it too

This post was edited

This post was edited

Those are canoes.
These are kayaks.

This post was edited