RE: Man Removed from WNBR due to Erection

Even at nudists resorts, if a man gets an erection, he is encouraged to cover up until it goes back down. This guy was advertising if he was flaunting it. The organizer could have just swatted his erection with a clipboard of ruler. If done right, it would have quickly gone down or have been covered up. Just kidding, that would be assault. But, it would have caused him to cover it up. lol

Thanks for the flashback to a Carol Burnett show were she was a judge and said "bailiff wack his (the defendant's) pee-pee" ;-)

This post was edited

Actually, that was a Cheech and Chong bit.

If they did it (I don't recall it), they stole it from Carol, she came along first ;-) I may not remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, but many memories from early child hood are vivid and clear ;-) When dad was home we watched what he wanted and Carol Burnett was one we did not miss. Another was Sunny and Share, I was young enough to not understand his fascination with Share's braless and often half exposed "itty bitty titties" as he called them , and "poor thing ain't got no titties' ;-)

This post was edited

.... I think you mean, Sonny and Cher! ;DDD

This post was edited

.... I think you mean, Sonny and Cher! ;DDD

Yes, Thank you ;-)

This post was edited