Man Removed from WNBR due to Erection

Hello everyone!
Source:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/man-on-naked-bike-ride-gets-ejected-after-becoming-aroused-10288167.html

I can copy and paste the news story at the ending I will give the source if it was missed at the top.

=============================================================================
A cyclist was hauled from the start line of a naked bike race and spoken to by police following reports that he had an erection.The "aroused" and "overexcited" man was spotted at the start of the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) event in Canterbury, Kent, on Sunday.He was ordered by stewards to put his jeans on before being spoken to by police, and was not allowed to take part in the event - aimed at raising awareness of the dangers faced by cyclists on the road.A witness was told the Kent Online website: "Everyone was taking their clothes off to get ready for the ride. I heard gasps and I turned around - it was a horrible sight."It's fair to say he was overexcited and got aroused. It looked like he was enjoying the event a bit too much."One of the organisers went over to him and told him to put his trousers on while speaking on a walkie-talkie to police."The man looked sheepish when he was spoken to by the police."Responding to complaints on Facebook, ride organiser Barry Freeman said: "We do not accept this behaviour and he was dealt with and removed before the ride started."A spokesman for Kent Police said that a man had been told to get dressed and leave the race, which he did. Officers took the man's details but no further action will be taken.Another complaint from the member of the public that the event was allowed to take place was being "dealt with", the spokesman added."Generally speaking, nudity in public is not an offence where there is no intention to cause harassment, alarm and distress and therefore Kent Police did not have any grounds to stop the event," the spokesman said.WNBR events are held in cities and towns around the world by activists who want to authorities to put in place more road safety measures, and to remind other road users to look out for people on bikes.=======================================================================Source:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/man-on-naked-bike-ride-gets-ejected-after-becoming-aroused-10288167.html

This topic was edited
RE: Man Removed from WNBR due to Erection

Oh good god thats about an over the top reaction to an erection. Given the guy is on a bike about to ride. Who could he have threatened in that situation?

This post was edited

Crazy! We are all human and let's move on. You know I hear about this all the time when I a man gets an erection and people get all upset. Again, we are all human. He should have been allowed to take part in the event.

This post was edited

From what I've read of the incident he could have easily covered up, but he chose not to.
That's the problem, it seems to me he was more of an exhibitionist than an actual naturist.

This post was edited

He should have had it strapped to the crossbar, thus avoiding the possibility of poking someone's eye out.

This post was edited

From what I've read of the incident he could have easily covered up, but he chose not to.That's the problem, it seems to me he was more of an exhibitionist than an actual naturist.The thing is was he just standing and flouting it when he should have hidden it until it got relaxed, or already on his bike where it wouldn't been so easy to hide it.

This post was edited

Even at nudists resorts, if a man gets an erection, he is encouraged to cover up until it goes back down. This guy was advertising if he was flaunting it. The organizer could have just swatted his erection with a clipboard of ruler. If done right, it would have quickly gone down or have been covered up. Just kidding, that would be assault. But, it would have caused him to cover it up. lol

This post was edited
RE:Man Removed from WNBR due to Erection

This is sad. We are not in place to judge what happened and what was on the mind of the guy.

But Im always amazed when we are saying that in true naturist place we have to cover when we get an erection. My god, its just an erection. Your laying in your back, its straight up, whats the problem.
In true naturist mind, we dont care if you have a tiny little one or a huge one, because we respect all bodies in their natural state. You can have an erection for many different reason. And what, you sit on your bike, the pressure below, sorry, but I may get one too. That plus the feeling for the event to come might easily trig one on me too.

To me, seeing an erected manhood should not be something that bothers anyone of you are a true nudist unless you are playing sexual behavior like pleasuring yourself, etc... which obviously become not right.

Anyway, my thought. And not shared by many.

This post was edited

This echoes what's being said in another thread (called Proud Male or something).

As long as we continue to equate erections with sexuality, this sort of thing is going to happen ... a guy can be charged with being "lewd and lascivious" even he's doing nothing more with his erection than going about his business.

There really isn't enough information in the story to determine just how in-your-face he was about it. If he was going around saying, "Hey! Look at my boner!" and waving it at people, then he'd be out of line. If he was just doing what everybody else was doing but not bothering to cover his penis up, then I would have been fine with it, and the cops should have been fine with it, too.

This is much more serious in places where "lewd and lascivious" can put you on a list of sexual offenders, which haunts you for the rest of your life. That's the real crime, IMHO.

This post was edited

Good geez this is anarchic 5 yr old thread.

This post was edited

Good geez this is anarchic 5 yr old thread.

Slow news day! hahaha

This post was edited