Howdy to everyone from cheeseland!

I have been visiting the site to learn what I can and make sure it is a good fit. Aside from a little no-sense, it seems like a nice place to be with many great contributors.
I am just a guy who enjoys spending time sky-clad when I can. I have an understanding wife who visits the local c-o beach with me and hopefully will join me in visiting a local club this year. I have visited one in my area that is very nice and will write soon about my visits to there. I am looking forward to warmer weather and the opportunities for outdoor recreation
I enjoy reading the stories of first times/discovery of nudism, other experiences and location reports. Hopefully I will be contributing some stories of my own soon.
Howdy to everyone from cheeseland!

This topic was edited
RE: Howdy to everyone from cheeseland!

Welcome, Sunhippy to the True Nudists web site.

This post was edited

Welcome Sunhippy from a former Milwaukee Cheesehead; Packer and Badger fan.

This post was edited

Welcome. Is it starting to warm up there?
Best regards,
Cheri - in sunny South Carolina

This post was edited

I have been visiting the site to learn what I can and make sure it is a good fit. Aside from a little no-sense, it seems like a nice place to be with many great contributors. I am just a guy who enjoys spending time sky-clad when I can. I have an understanding wife who visits the local c-o beach with me and hopefully will join me in visiting a local club this year. I have visited one in my area that is very nice and will write soon about my visits to there. I am looking forward to warmer weather and the opportunities for outdoor recreation I enjoy reading the stories of first times/discovery of nudism, other experiences and location reports. Hopefully I will be contributing some stories of my own soon. Howdy to everyone from cheeseland!
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to your reports.

Found these yet?

This post was edited

Hey, there, and welcome to the group. I hope you get comfortable here, post your thoughts, and contribute to us. Glad to have you!
Gator1

This post was edited

Hey from rural Kenosha County which ain't the bible belt.

This post was edited

HowDEE from the land of BBC (Brats, Beer and Cheese!)

This post was edited

Welcome Sunhippy, from Georgia. There are a lot of terrific folks in here, enjoy being on TN.

This post was edited

HowDEE from the land of BBC (Brats, Beer and Cheese!)

Welcome to the community

This post was edited

Thank you all for the happy thoughts! I have been watching the weather forcast hoping for some nice weather at the beach. Here are high hopes that all of you are enjoying spring!

This post was edited