How do you become certified?

I can't join groups or do some posts cause it pops up not certified. Is there an upgrade in need to do that?

This topic was edited
RE: How do you become certified?

I can't join groups or do some posts cause it pops up not certified. Is there an upgrade in need to do that?For some groups and forums, you need to be a certified member on TN. You do this in your profile. You will need to download the TN form with your 'handle' on it, take a picture of yourself holding the sign both clothed and nude. Send both pictures to TN via the certification link. Once TN has verified you, they will change your status to 'certified'. I believe you can hand printthe sign as well, but you must submit the two photos.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

What's the benifits of being certified?

This post was edited

You can see pictures that other members mark "Certified Only", you can see a couple of forums that are marked "Certified Only", there might be some groups that will only allow certified members to join, and you will pass the first level of scrutiny of members who will only friend others that are certified (ESPECIALLY if you are a single male). We haven't applied for the secret handshake, so maybe there are other benefits we haven't been privy to.

This post was edited

You can see pictures that other members mark ''Certified Only'', you can see a couple of forums that are marked ''Certified Only'', there might be some groups that will only allow certified members to join, and you will pass the first level of scrutiny of members who will only friend others that are certified (ESPECIALLY if you are a single male). We haven't applied for the secret handshake, so maybe there are other benefits we haven't been privy to.

This post was edited

Thanks for all the help

This post was edited

Thanks for all the help

This post was edited