first timer sunbathing

Hello everybody!I have just joined this social network, and I'm begginer to naturism too! So havent nude pic to put in my profile.I have two questions:1) As a Brazilian guy I have a very defined tan line, due too hours of sunbathing in swim suits (very few spots here to bare sunbathing).
Is that a problem when naked among veterans?
2) I'm worried about getting an erection while appling sunscreen in the specific area. Could you help with any tip to avoid erections and specific etiquette to do it withou ofend people around.
thanks in advance for your help!

This topic was edited
RE: first timer sunbathing

I'm worried about getting an erection while appling sunscreen in the specific area. Could you help with any tip to avoid erections and specific etiquette to do it withou ofend people around.thanks in advance for your help!If you're unable to avoid an erection when applying sunscreen, you should put it on just before going to a public place. I would have expected someone of your age to have a little more self control.

This post was edited

Having a tan line is called a cotton tail or a white tail. Nothing wrong with it... just lets everyone know you might be a little new. For the sunscreen, after applying your base in private, you could bring a spray-on bottle for reapplying in public. Avoiding adding sunscreen to your privates is definitely NOT the solution you want to try.

This post was edited

Having a tan line is called a cotton tail or a white tail. Nothing wrong with it... just lets everyone know you might be a little new. For the sunscreen, after applying your base in private, you could bring a spray-on bottle for reapplying in public. Avoiding adding sunscreen to your privates is definitely NOT the solution you want to try.

Spray-on, who'd a thunk it? Excellent idea!

This post was edited

Be careful with spray on though. If you shave like some of us do, those aerosol can spray cans can burn!!
I get a kind called Banana Boat, it is in a pump spray bottle, so non-aerosol type. But it is a suntan oil, not sun screen. It is a coconut based oil.

This post was edited

I am just back from a beach vacation, not a nude beach so I have a full speedo tan line which is quite apparent. I have no problem going to a nude beach and continuing the tan without the tan line.
Sunscreen, as mentioned the aerosol kind may burn as they contain alcohol, you also should still rub it in as it doesn't cover fully. Apply 30 minutes prior as a few others have mentioned. If you get an erection, place a hat over your crotch or a bandana until it subsides. It's not a bad idea to keep something around in case you start to burn regardless.

This post was edited

I am just back from a beach vacation, not a nude beach so I have a full speedo tan line which is quite apparent. I have no problem going to a nude beach and continuing the tan without the tan line.Sunscreen, as mentioned the aerosol kind may burn as they contain alcohol, you also should still rub it in as it doesn't cover fully. Apply 30 minutes prior as a few others have mentioned. If you get an erection, place a hat over your crotch or a bandana until it subsides. It's not a bad idea to keep something around in case you start to burn regardless.thanks!

This post was edited

Having a tan line is called a cotton tail or a white tail. Nothing wrong with it... just lets everyone know you might be a little new. For the sunscreen, after applying your base in private, you could bring a spray-on bottle for reapplying in public. Avoiding adding sunscreen to your privates is definitely NOT the solution you want to try.thanks

This post was edited

Spray-on, who'd a thunk it? Excellent idea!Thanks!

This post was edited