RE: Being Bra less, Panty Less or Topless

Blah haha I had to read it a couple of times. But I got there in the end lol very funny.

This post was edited
RE:Being Bra less, Panty Less or Topless

My mother always disliked wearing tight or close fitting clothes, including panties or bras. She also disliked pants because she felt they were not lady like, so she never wore them. While she was working business women wore suits, dresses, or skirts that went down to the knee or slightly lower. She wore a bra minimize the jiggles, but never panty hose or panties.

In fact I don't ever remember my mom ever wearing panties, even to company, school, or other social events. If she had to dress to leave the house for shopping or errands she would wear a sun dress or blouse and skirt, no underwear, but a bra if necessary.

My sister quit wearing panties starting her junior year in high school in 1966. To this day she still doesn't wear them and claims that she does not even own a pair. She doesn't like jeans but she often wears yoga pants or similar. I don't know for sure about her daughters, but I suspect that the apple does not fall far from the tree.

My dad, always a marine, was a boxers man. But only while dressed for work or clothed social functions. Otherwise, nothing at all. Same goes for me.

My wife is also not a great fan of underwear and almost never wears a bra. But she does wear panties when she wears pants and about half the time when she wears a dress.

This post was edited
RE:Being Bra less, Panty Less or Topless

I do not know if there is science to back it up, but I heard a while back that women who do not wear bras have breasts that do not sag as much because the muscles in the chest get used by naturally holding the breasts rather than that job falling to the bra which is basically a boob sling and so the muscles in essence atrophy.

Any science folks out there able to corroborate?

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy