RE:Being Bra less, Panty Less or Topless

I don't wear bras, I have moderately sized breasts but going braless hasn't been a problem for me. As for commando I find it kind of uncomfortable if I am wearing jeans, if I do go commando I would wear a skirt. I used to get self conscious about my breasts bouncing or being or my nipples poking, but as I got more used to it I stopped caring. So what if someone sees my nipples, I am a nudist after all! I have had other women give me trouble about it, and surprisingly enough most guys dont really comment at all on it!

This post was edited

Some going out dresses just dont look right with a bra. Thanks the lord for tit tape, lolAs for without underwear , if its really hot out sometimes its nice to go without, you do have to be careful if its windy though, lol .Certainly my bra is the first thing off when. I get home.

My wife rarely goes nude or without panties, but she does go without a bra at home.

This post was edited
RE: Being Bra less, Panty Less or Topless

Blah haha I had to read it a couple of times. But I got there in the end lol very funny.

This post was edited

I do not know if there is science to back it up, but I heard a while back that women who do not wear bras have breasts that do not sag as much because the muscles in the chest get used by naturally holding the breasts rather than that job falling to the bra which is basically a boob sling and so the muscles in essence atrophy.

Any science folks out there able to corroborate?

Stay Naked!

This post was edited