RE:Skinny Dipping!

Have timed my swimming this summer in my pool so that I was without a suit more often than with one.
All my beach trips this summer have been to the nude beach.

This post was edited

Yup, haulover beach and our own backyard

This post was edited

To be honest, I've "skinny-dipped" every time I was naked socially outside. There always seemed to be water available!

This post was edited

I love to skinny dip in the pool! As my privacy fence is not yet complete, I have to be a little careful but enjoy the water nude fairly often. I'll get a hot tub one of these day...and I'll be nude there, too.

This post was edited

We recently had some work done in our backyard and some of it included tree trimming, bush and shrub removal and we lost a small portion of complete privacy on our one side next to our only next door neighbor. It matters not, I/we are still back there naked daily and though we do not skinny dip often ... don't use the pool that much really ... but the spot where we lost the privacy from taking out a small tree, hasn't detoured our living naked or skinny dipping when we want and are able. We've been living this way in this house and on this property for 10 years and both sets of owners have seen us nude in our backyard and seem to be okay with it. I figure I'm not stopping living the way I have all these years because we now have a 4 ft section of our privacy missing for a short time.

This post was edited
RE: Skinny Dipping!

It's funny you should say that. Three years ago, I had two female Jehova Witnesses come to my door and as a Christian, I actually like talking to these folks to show them were they ere in their misuse of scripture. I have had some really cool encounters with them in the past. Anyway, they must not have seen my sign, because I answered the door nude, and needless to say, they did not stick around and have not been back since. LOL.

Unfortunately, I am 100% off grid so my solar system and batteries cannot handle the strain of a hot tub. There is a wood fired tub though called a snorkle tub, but I have yet to get one.

Don

This post was edited

Doing what you did works with the JW's. We had they come to the door much more often but though I did NOT answer the door completely, while naked, I opened it very slightly, told them, "we are nudists and don't wear clothes at home. I don't have clothes on now. Do you still want to talk to me?" Before I could get out ... "do you still want to talk to me," they were off the porch and walking away. Haven't seen a JW at the front door for about 2 years!

This post was edited

my last visit from the JW was this summer when they actually pulled into my garage with their car. They didn't realize I was naked until they were inside. They gave me their quick speech and papers and told me they could help me with my bad ways. Then left.

This post was edited