RE: Your opinion, Enjoying others seeing your SO naked

A question for couples or once had a relationship where both were involved in social nudity. Do you or did you enjoy others seeing your significant other naked in social settings? After coming across numerous post on a couple different sites over time, it seems almost as the political arena far left liberal to far right extremist. The posters that kept getting my attention was the far right naturalist, speaking loudly that it isn't true naturalism to enjoy others seeing your SO naked, that it shouldn't matter.What is your opinion or past experience?It is a huge turn-on for my wife and myself to be seen nude and to see others nude.really the true excitement and freedom of nudism

This post was edited

A question for couples or once had a relationship where both were involved in social nudity. Do you or did you enjoy others seeing your significant other naked in social settings? After coming across numerous post on a couple different sites over time, it seems almost as the political arena far left liberal to far right extremist. The posters that kept getting my attention was the far right naturalist, speaking loudly that it isn't true naturalism to enjoy others seeing your SO naked, that it shouldn't matter.What is your opinion or past experience?It is a huge turn-on for my wife and myself to be seen nude and to see others nude.really the true excitement and freedom of nudism
First off, Nudism is a freedom of clothing. It does not mean you are free to be titillated by the nakedness of those around you, or to exhibit yourself.

This post was edited

There will always be some that see no relationship between being nude and sexuality.I feel sorry for them. We find nudism and sexuality a very stimulating relationship. WEhatever floats your boat I guess. Linda it really turns me on when my fianc takes her top off. Knowing guys are looking, even if pretending they're not. I know it turns some guys on seeing he r smaller, but perfect perky tits. She told me the sane about when i drop my shorts slowly and my cock flops out. She looked to watch me do it in front of 40 something plus women because I'm 31 but look 23, 24 y/o lol

This post was edited

I have a problem first with your setting as a political arena. Second with the terminology that flows from that setting. "Far Left" & "Far Right" as well as "Extremist" are all pejorative terms (meaning they inject possibly unintended emotions into a discussion). liberal is not pejorative to most people. Third the terms naturalist/naturalism which refers to the Euell Gibbons type as opposed to naturist / naturism which refers to the nudists who like hiking, camping, canoeing river rafting, etc. These extraneous points obscure your possibly very valuable observation and a suggested cause.As a former Social Scientist I would gather as large a group of nudist and naturist couples as I could. I would expose the SOs of all couples to the same scrutiny by a selected group of males of varying experiences in the in the naturist / naturism community. By using trained observers and questionnaires, we would quantify the reactions and feelings of the male and female (never miss an unanticipated opportunity to collect data) members of the couple. Only then is the data compiled. It is almost a certainty there will be a few surprises as well as a confirmation or two.I can assure you that if someone called me a liberal, in the present daysense I would consider it most "pejorative". However, when used in the traditional sense I would not. I was going to ask what a "naturalist" was but you put that into perfect context with the "Euell Gibbons" example.
I'd like to take part in your suggested experiment but my SO does not partake of the naturist/nudist lifestyle.
Good post!

This post was edited

There will always be some that see no relationship between being nude and sexuality.I feel sorry for them. We find nudism and sexuality a very stimulating relationship. WEhatever floats your boat I guess. Linda it really turns me on when my fianc takes her top off. Knowing guys are looking, even if pretending they're not. I know it turns some guys on seeing he r smaller, but perfect perky tits. She told me the sane about when i drop my shorts slowly and my cock flops out. She looked to watch me do it in front of 40 something plus women because I'm 31 but look 23, 24 y/o lol
And I am sorry to say neither of you are truly nudist. You would be better on TrueSwingers.

This post was edited

A question for couples or once had a relationship where both were involved in social nudity. Do you or did you enjoy others seeing your significant other naked in social settings? After coming across numerous post on a couple different sites over time, it seems almost as the political arena far left liberal to far right extremist. The posters that kept getting my attention was the far right naturalist, speaking loudly that it isn't true naturalism to enjoy others seeing your SO naked, that it shouldn't matter.What is your opinion or past experience?

This post was edited

I would love for my wife to join me in nudism. Of course I would like to her to be nude in a social setting with me. Don't really care who else would see her. Just something I don't think about.

This post was edited
RE:Your opinion, Enjoying others seeing your SO naked

I have to admit that I did love my wife being looked at, even lusted over. I can't deny it.

This post was edited

I don't care either way. It's just another level of openness, freedom and expression to me. If people like looking at her or I, it's cool! Just if you have further thoughts, know that it will stop there and I hope that it isn't all that you talk about to us.

This post was edited

I'm just so happy that my wife agrees to go to nudist resorts and beaches. I find it much more enjoyable having her with me than going by myself. I must admit though that the first time a guy checked her out (many years ago at a skinny dipping pond) it did give me a rush. It was the first time that I witnessed a guy seeing her nude and he made a point of swimming over to our spot on the shore and giving her a thorough look-over.

This post was edited