Your opinion, Enjoying others seeing your SO naked

A question for couples or once had a relationship where both were involved in social nudity.
Do you or did you enjoy others seeing your significant other naked in social settings?
After
coming across numerous post on a couple different sites over time, it
seems almost as the political arena far left liberal to far right
extremist. The posters that kept getting my attention was the
far right naturalist, speaking loudly that it isn't true naturalism to
enjoy others seeing your SO naked, that it shouldn't matter.
What is your opinion or past experience?

This topic was edited
RE: Your opinion, Enjoying others seeing your SO naked

I enjoy seeing pretty women in or out of clothes, I guess every guys does.
I'm proud of the fact that my wife enjoys naturism, and it doesn't bother me one way or the other that she is seen as long as it's in a naturist environment.
I'm always amazed at how easy it is to forget that the other people are naked while having a conversation, it just seems so natural.

This post was edited

"Enjoy others seeing my wife/SO naked" ... no, I don't "enjoy" others seeing my wife naked ... but it doesn't bother me unless ... those others are making her feel uncomfortable. My wife has been seen by so many people while she's been naked that ... there's no way for me to even know who was admiring, who was lusting, who was gawking ... unless they are obvious about it and she becomes aware. It doesn't bother me or her or we wouldn't be nudists or social nudists. It's all in the way someone's looking.
I think I know what you are saying and I can understand it to a point but for us, from my prospective and my opinion, it's never been about "being seen, or her being seen, admired, lusted after ..." and when it turns to that, my wife feels uncomfortable and I get protective, as I'm sure any guy would.
I'm proud of my wifefor being a nudist and enjoying nudism with me, participating fully and understanding what it's all about. She's bought intothe nudistphilosophy from the beginning but we both shy away from any connection toa sexual aspect of any sort. It's just us, nothing against anyoneelse ... whatever floats your boat. It's just not for us. :D
If the woman is fine with being seen and "enjoys" it ... more power to her and her philosophy but I think you'll find that you are correct, in that, philosophies and opinions on this matter and others pertaining to nudism/naturism ... run the spectrum. There is definitely a one side or the other mentality and a whole lot of meshing in between.
;-)

This post was edited

There will always be some that see no relationship between being nude and sexuality.I feel sorry for them. We find nudism and sexuality a very stimulating relationship. WEhatever floats your boat I guess. Linda

This post was edited

I have a problem first with your setting as a political arena. Second with the terminology that flows from that setting. "Far Left" & "Far Right" as well as "Extremist" are all pejorative terms (meaning they inject possibly unintended emotions into a discussion). liberal is not pejorative to most people. Third the terms naturalist/naturalism which refers to the Euell Gibbons type as opposed to naturist / naturism which refers to the nudists who like hiking, camping, canoeing river rafting, etc. These extraneous points obscure your possibly very valuable observation and a suggested cause.
As a former Social Scientist I would gather as large a group of nudist and naturist couples as I could. I would expose the SOs of all couples to the same scrutiny by a selected group of males of varying experiences in the in the naturist / naturism community. By using trained observers and questionnaires, we would quantify the reactions and feelings of the male and female (never miss an unanticipated opportunity to collect data) members of the couple. Only then is the data compiled. It is almost a certainty there will be a few surprises as well as a confirmation or two.

This post was edited

A question for couples or once had a relationship where both were involved in social nudity. Do you or did you enjoy others seeing your significant other naked in social settings?Not sure I understand the question. But the SO that introduced me to social nudism was the epitome of the social butterfly. She never met a stranger. I was glad she enjoyed social occasions and I knew she could handle, with ease, any social situation that came up whether she was naked or not. But enjoy others seeing her naked? I'd say no more and no less than others seeing her with clothes on.

This post was edited

A question for couples or once had a relationship where both were involved in social nudity. Do you or did you enjoy others seeing your significant other naked in social settings? After coming across numerous post on a couple different sites over time, it seems almost as the political arena far left liberal to far right extremist. The posters that kept getting my attention was the far right naturalist, speaking loudly that it isn't true naturalism to enjoy others seeing your SO naked, that it shouldn't matter.What is your opinion or past experience?A naturist and naturalist are different things. I would think that nudists would be neither be proud or ashamed of their partners in nudist settings. I'm also sure there are exceptions to every rule.

This post was edited

There will always be some that see no relationshipbetween being nude and sexuality.I feel sorry for them. Wefind nudism and sexuality a very stimulating relationship.WEhatever floats your boat I guess. Linda
Here's the trouble with this statement ...
disputing that there is no relationship between simply being nude
and sexuality would mean that there is quite a bit of sex going on
at nude resorts, clubs and nude beaches. That every man and
woman going to these places is looking for sex because those there
are nude and nudity is relative to sexuality ... NOT
ALWAYS. And the disagreement is that;
though nudism can be sensual and even be sexual, there is a time
and place for sexual activity and it should never be mixed in with
nudism and it's philosophy.

NO nudist is ever going to say that sex doesn't happen at a nude
resort, club or even at the beach ... but THAT is not what nudism
is about!

Agreed, being naked with your spouse or significant other can be
very stimulating for your relationship and can even help some
relationships but that's not nudism. Sexuality
and sex is what some bring to nudism. Nudism can be and many times is ... sensual, but shouldn't be mistakento be a relationship withsexual and sex.

;-)

This post was edited

There's no question people look and admire someone attractive. As my wife and I used to say, you can look at the menu, you just can't order from it. There is also a difference from looking and admiring and getting aroused (fantasizing or whatever you might call it). Arousal touches on 'ordering from he menu' or having strong thoughts about at least doing so as opposed to saying that looks good and moving on.

This post was edited

When you are entirely used to clothed people, thenatural sexual signals sent out by the body aren't part of yourdaily routine and you become hypersensitive to them. Hence when youencounter them, your reaction becomes exaggerated. It takes an actof will to unlearn this and many people may be incapable of doingso.
I took my best friend to a nude beach many years ago. We had a good time spending most of the day nude; but at the end of the day, when I asked for his impressions about becoming a nudist, he replied thathe found it fun - butjust couldn't get over the sight of naked women -to become a nudist. I responded that this was a conditioned response, that could be unlearned. At which point he dismissively answered that he didn't really have the determination to do that.

1. Well at least he was being honest. He preferred the sight of naked women as being sexual for him; and didn't have the motivation to see nudity beyond that. And I emphasize the word "motivation" because it takes just that to manage those conditioned responses.

1. When I first got into social nudism I had that motivation. I wanted to be around nudists, including very attractive ones (to me) without everyone nude "being a thing." The first time I found myself in a "one-on-one" conversation with a female nudist at the resort, I was determined to maintain eye contact and pursue a normal conversation with her, despite the fact that she was sitting on the ledge of the hot tub, directly in front of me within just a few short feet. This was the closest I'd ever been to an attractivenude woman that I wasn't in a relationship with. I was dead set on not letting my eyes wander. And it worked. We chatted and it was quite a normal conversation.
  2. After that, it just became easier and easier. Now, I can glance at nudists while sitting on the beach without any thoughts beyond "she's attractive!" if I happen to find a woman attractive. I've socialized extensively with some friends, sometimes in close proximity, to where there wasn't a single part of their body I haven't seen. And it's never been a "thing" because I have "tuned out" that little voice in my head that used to objectify nudity.

1. But as I explained, I set out to accomplish that goal. You just have to be motivated to achieve it.

This post was edited

A question for couples or once had a relationship where both were involved in social nudity. Do you or did you enjoy others seeing your significant other naked in social settings? After coming across numerous post on a couple different sites over time, it seems almost as the political arena far left liberal to far right extremist. The posters that kept getting my attention was the far right naturalist, speaking loudly that it isn't true naturalism to enjoy others seeing your SO naked, that it shouldn't matter.What is your opinion or past experience?

This post was edited