RE:Your opinion, Enjoying others seeing your SO naked

I think we both feel a sting of proudness or happiness when other people... strangers or friends "stare" at our partner.... At times we might get jealous, but at other times we enjoy it.

This post was edited

It s hot others guys seeing my wife naked

This post was edited

It s hot others guys seeing my wife naked

Why would that make you hot? Not arguing, just curious. Other guys seeing my wife nude never made me hot, horny or anything else. AND she always was and still is a beautiful well built sexy woman.

This post was edited

I have to say no it does not bother me, but it does bother her. She is still a little uptight at social nude gatherings, but after a few minutes she is ok. At our age (50 s) if there is someone looking at us lustfully then points for us! I do not fear she will run off with someone gawking. We have been married over 30 years so we are both confident in our relationship.

and just to add to this I don't mind her seeing other attractive people nude. If it gets her motor running, then I get the benefit. I don't think that has happened yet.

This post was edited

I have to say no it does not bother me, but it does bother her. She is still a little uptight at social nude gatherings, but after a few minutes she is ok. At our age (50 s) if there is someone looking at us lustfully then points for us! I do not fear she will run off with someone gawking. We have been married over 30 years so we are both confident in our relationship.

and just to add to this I don't mind her seeing other attractive people nude. If it gets her motor running, then I get the benefit. I don't think that has happened yet.

This post was edited

It s hot others guys seeing my wife nakedWhy would that make you hot? Not arguing, just curious. Other guys seeing my wife nude never made me hot, horny or anything else. AND she always was and still is a beautiful well built sexy woman.

Same here. I guess some guys get some arousal from the idea of other people "lusting" over their nude partner. That seems a bit objectifying to me...but I'm not judging...to each their own.

When my GF went nude at the beach, well I know for a fact that she got some "looks." She's a pretty lady so it's only natural. My only concern was her comfort; not what other people were thinking when they saw her walking around naked. I don't feel that I have any particular reason to feel one way or another about it; it's her body and if she chooses to uncover it, I'm just proud of her for being comfortable naked.

If other people find her nudity attractive, that's ok with me as long as they are respectful. I'm not immune to nudist beauty - in its many forms - myself. But as long as the gazes upon my pretty lady are respectful, I'm just not paying much attention to it.

This post was edited
RE: Your opinion, Enjoying others seeing your SO naked

I didn't think about it, everyone was naked and for the most part none of it mattered.

This post was edited

yes agree if some people would go to resort can see no big deal

This post was edited

yes agree if some people would go to resort can see no big deal

This post was edited

Does not really play into it. we are nude for our pleasure and the freedom of being clothing free . If others see us naked at legal nude area so be it. If we minded other nudist seeing us we wouldn't be nudists.. so after 25 yrs of being a nudist cpl never thought about weather or not we enjoy others seeing our spouses nude think its a non issue. just our 2 cents

This post was edited