why does the site log me out?

it has happened a few times in the recent week or so. the one time i had only been logged in less than a minute. lately it has been logging me out whilst i am replying to a forum post. it just happened a few minutes ago and my post was only 2 sentences long. quite annoying as you have to log in again then redo your post.

This topic was edited
RE: why does the site log me out?

When that happens to me, it's because I've logged in, then hit the "back" button to get to the home page and browse recent posts. It's "back"-ing away from the login screen that logs you out. Log in, then hit the "Home" link instead.

This post was edited
RE: why does the site log me out?

It certainly is annoying to be logged out while composing a posting. Here is a suggestion. When you finish composing, highlight the posting and then copy. If you are logged out, you can then paste the posting, instead of retyping it.

This post was edited
Timing out

It's a big pain in the ass. I realy hope someone does put a option box on here to shut off the safty protocol or at least make it to where the time limit can be adjusted to a much higher setting.

This post was edited
Timing out

It's a big pain in the ass. I realy hope someone does put a option box on here to shut off the safty protocol or at least make it to where the time limit can be adjusted to a much higher setting.

This post was edited