Certification

I want to get certified, but I don't think I'd be allowed to, because my
wife is not a naturist. She certainly wouldn't want her photo posted
here. The fact that married couples must post a picture of both of
themselves is rather discriminatory, and I still want people to know I'm
not single.

This topic was edited
RE: Certification

If both people aren't in the picture then every single phoney guy would be certifying themselves as a couple, the purpose would be defeated.

This post was edited

If both people aren't in the picture then every single phoney guy would be certifying themselves as a couple, the purpose would be defeated.Exactly

This post was edited

I want to get certified, but I don't think I'd be allowed to, because my wife is not a naturist. She certainly wouldn't want her photo posted here. The fact that married couples must post a picture of both of themselves is rather discriminatory, and I still want people to know I'm not single.I am in the same boat Jim. So as far as certification goes we can't, as my wife does not want me to post any of her nude pics on the net.But I can here the moans from the self appointed site police, there not on public display.. so what! I support my wife's decision. So I will remain uncertified, as we are a couple not 2 individual singles.

This post was edited

Ausmanvic is on as a couple; JimShorts is on as a married man. Jim, you can certify your profile with just your own photo - that's what I've done. It makes sense, since my partner does not participate or post. A creepy married man would probably not be listing himself as married.
You can change anything in your profile, including marital status, after being certified, except your user name or your male/female/couple gender indication. The latter two changes require re-certification.

This post was edited

Ausmanvic is on as a couple; JimShorts is on as a married man. Jim, you can certify your profile with just your own photo - that's what I've done. It makes sense, since my partner does not participate or post. A creepy married man would probably not be listing himself as married.You can change anything in your profile, including marital status, after being certified, except your user name or your male/female/couple gender indication. The latter two changes require re-certification.Thanks, Steve. I thought about the things you mention, because I really want to be certified, but really only for one reason, so far. I figure I'll just adjust things later. They say they want to verify users' identities, but that doesn't make any sense, because any one can use a fake name and picture.

This post was edited

It would have to be pretty sophisticated fake, since they want you to pose with a sign bearing your user name, one clothed and one naked. So you'd have to find a photo of the same person clothed and naked, holding something, and then photoshop in a sign, and its shadow &c.
I don't know if TN does this, but another nudist site I joined actually sent me a confirming e-mail query because my submitted photo didn't have appropriate meta-data (I had used Paint to reduce its size.)
So certification is actually pretty solid.

This post was edited

I want to get certified, but I don't think I'd be allowed to, because my wife is not a naturist. She certainly wouldn't want her photo posted here. The fact that married couples must post a picture of both of themselves is rather discriminatory, and I still want people to know I'm not single.Well, I tinkered with it, and I put in for my certification today to make other site users happy. I didn't realize one could change their profile photo without getting certified, and I wonder how many other people know that. We'll see what happens. I wonder how long it usually takes.

This post was edited

Usually it is a short period between your submission and certification. It's a good thing to do and while not impossible to fake, lends a great deal of credibility to your profile and posts.
Congratulations on making the effort to get certified!

This post was edited

My final solution was to post a picture of myself, change my relationship setting back to married and not get certified. I didn't realize that one could do all that like that. That should appeaseother users, and I'll start friending more folks. I don't think a lot of people realize that they can post a primary profile picture of themselves without being certified.

This post was edited

Is it not just a simple matter of getting yourself certified and making it clear in your profile info that you are married but your wife is not a naturist?
It seems reading through some of the comments that it's quite common for only the male half of the partnership to like naturism.
S

This post was edited