Upgrade Your Account at Discounted Rate.

Friends of True Nudists;
Presently there is a great offer to upgrade your account at a discounted rate. We just signed up and suggest that you do also. We really didn't need to upgrade our account because everything was fine for us as it was. But we also felt that we have obtained many benefits and much enjoyment from our free account that we want to ensure that it continues. Therefore, if you feel as we do, please consider upgrading your account at this reduced rate.
Thank you,
Desert Rat and Wife.
P.S. We're still waiting for the managementof True Nudists to offer a Senior Citizen discount

This topic was edited
RE: Upgrade Your Account at Discounted Rate.

I signed up today too!!

This post was edited

I pay $4.94 a month. What does the upgrade at a discounted rate offer buy you?

This post was edited

Despite the notion of a "free" membership, TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch). Free to the users is not free for the site owner(s). There is the coast of maintaining the domain name; the cost of server space rental from the host; the cost of bandwidth; the monthly cost of the chatroom; and the cost of personal time and effort on the part of the owner(s)/admin(s) for maintaining and overseeing the site. In these tight "hopey-changey" economic times, there are folks who can't spare the cash. For those who are able to invest in TN, please consider it.

I agree with NIM. I pay because I can even though I seldom use the extra benefits this gives. If my donation helps to keep this site open and free I feel that is enough benefit. I urge others who can afford to do so to upgrade and I feel this discount is a good thing. Also it helps those who cannot for various reasons upgrade.

This post was edited

With my job ending in about a month, I'm lucky I'll be able to continue payingthe 4.94/month.

This post was edited

The credit card I will be using expires the beginning of next year. What about purchasing a VISA gift card with only $35 on it???

This post was edited

With my job ending in about a month, I'm lucky I'll be able to continue payingthe 4.94/month.
As was mentioned earlier, the sale brings it down to less than $3 a month.
I used to be a donor but had to stop due to tight finances about a year ago. Now that I will be starting a new better paying job next wee, I can start again.

This post was edited

Pay for what? The ability to view more pictures? What exactly DO you get as a paid member other than being able to gawk at more nude photos when you could just trade them via email?I see no value in giving my money to this website, I personally believe that it is used more as a money pit for the admin rather than actually using it towards things that could benifit the website. Like moderators.
Nothing more, except the satisfaction.
I know that the site is "breaking even" or better, but how much better I know not.
Hosting costs, chat, especially video chat, costs. Photo's cost. Bandwidth costs. There are legit costs, and I bear TT1 no ill will at all for trying to recoup as much of those costs as he can, except when dollars over-ride the needs of the membership, and the site is breaking even or better.
If/when *I* rule the world.......

This post was edited