Profile pic

Can someone tell me how I upload a profile pic? Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Profile pic

Are you on a PC or a tablet (iPad/Android)? I don't know of a way to do it from a tablet. From a PC, if you click on the true nudists logo at the top left, you get to your Updates screen. From there click on Pictures on the left and then Upload Pictures. Select pictures and they upload IF you have either Flash or Java installed (forget which). Since we don't run either on our Mac, we use the Chrome browser which has both built in.

This post was edited

get to your Updates screen. From there click on Pictures on the left and then Upload Pictures. Select pictures and they uploadDo that^^^ and once it's uploaded, click the "Make Default" button to make it your profile pic.

This post was edited

Are you on a PC or a tablet (iPad/Android)? I don't know of a way to do it from a tablet. From a PC, if you click on the true nudists logo at the top left, you get to your Updates screen. From there click on Pictures on the left and then Upload Pictures. Select pictures and they upload IF you have either Flash or Java installed (forget which). Since we don't run either on our Mac, we use the Chrome browser which has both built in.Thanks all!

This post was edited