RE:Nude with kids.

We raised our four kids as nudist almost from birth so yes they saw us nude all the time. We never tried to hide anything so morning wood was nothing new to them.

Why do we care?
There seems to be a subculture here that continues to nag away at the "erections are natural" concept. Yes, they are, but just because its natural doesn't mean any of us want to see it flapping around. Defecating is natural, but I don't want to see you in public on the can. Give it a rest, please.
My impression is that some here want to show more than the nudist community normally considers acceptable. And why, suddenly, do yo have to bring it up out of the blue. Who cares?

This post was edited

Well said, I totally agree.
Thanks

This post was edited

I'm with Mebuck. Well said CC.

This post was edited

Being raised in a nudist home we knew that nudity was not sex and the presence of a nude person was not some form sexual behavior. Growing up we were exposed to almost every normal state of the human body. These were were just a part of the natural human condition and no special attention was ever brought to it.

As a growing teenage male, I experienced many involuntary erections. These could occur to me and my dad at the most inconvenient times. Sometimes, after coming home from work, waiting for dinner, my dad would start to read the paper and fall asleep on the recliner. If anyone noticed dad start to firm up they would simply gently place a towel over it and move on. And the same if it happened to me. It was no big deal.

And sometimes we would not notice and an erection would have come on just doing normal things like washing dishes, or folding laundry, or just walking around. If anyone noticed they would just say something like "you're showing". The normal thing to do if we had company was to discretely sit down and cover with a towel. If it was just us we would continue on, but turn away until it was flaccid again. It was no big deal.

The same applied with my mom and sister. If their tampon string came out it was our turn to say "you're showing". Once again, it was no big deal.

What was really embarrassing was coming out of the bathroom with a piece of toilet paper stuck to your butt. Especially if we had company!

This post was edited

My wife Kim, and I spend every day we are at home naked. We have a large backyard with a privacy fence all the way around it. The neighbors on the right of us is the only ones that can see over the fence. Their property is high than ours. They know we are nudist and have no problem with it.
Last year my sister-in-law got a divorce. She could not afford to keep the house, so her and her three daughters came to stay with us. My wife and I decided we were going discuss our nudity at home with them. When they arrived, we all went into the den and had some tea. My wife started the discussion by telling them that we were nudists and spent our time at home nude. My SIL (Debbie) knew this but the girls did not. We explained that we would like to stay nude while they were staying with us. The girls are Liz 17, Tricia 15, and Lisa 13. They looked surprised about the nudity. Lisa giggled and turned red. Liz said cool. None of them acted negatively. My wife told them they were welcome to join us naked. We told them that we would unload their luggage and get them set up in their rooms and afterwards my wife and I were going to shed our clothes. Everybody said OK and we were to meet back in the den when ready.
My wife and I were already in the den when Debbie came out. She was in a pair of panties and an undershirt. She looked comfortable with her large breasts swaying. It was a little while before the girls showed up. Tricia was in short shorts and a tank top. Lisa was in shorts and t-shirt. Liz surprised us all coming out in a tiny pair of panties. We sat around and visited awhile. We decided we were going to grill so I recommended we go for a swim. Debbie removed her undershirt Tricia and Lisa removed their shorts. Liz said she loved to skinny dip and removed her panties. After about 45 minutes I had to get out and start the grill. The ladies stayed in the pool. I called them when the burgers were ready. Everyone got out of the pool and stayed as they were to eat. We sat around on the deck for a while and then Tricia asked about using the hot tub. I said it was ok, but no clothing was allowed in the tub. She was hesitant at first and then turned her back to us, undressed, and got in. Lisa said she did not want to get in. Liz got in and so did Debbie. My wife and I cleaned up from dinner. Debbie and the girls were tired from their trip so we went to bed early.
The next morning, I was lying in bed half asleep with a good hard-on. The sheet was gone as I am hot natured. All of a sudden Liz was standing beside the bed wanting to know if she could use my computer. She kept checking out my cock and finally said nice hard-on. I said thanks. She said it was the first hard-on she had seen that big. She had seen her dad nude a few times and she had seen her boyfriends, but she said it was not as big as mine (9 inches). I got up and took her into the office and got her started. She came over and gave me a big hug, pinning my hard-on up against her stomach and said thanks.
The next day was a repeat with Liz coming in my room. Again, she kept looking at my hard-on. This time when we got in the office she asked if she could touch it. She put it in her hand and squeezed. I was a little nervous, but everything was cool. She then wanted another hug. This time she rubbed her pelvis against my leg as my cock rubbed her belly. When Debbie came out, she was naked. The younger ones opted to stayed clothed for a few days. Around day five they came out in just panties and bras. After a few trips to the hot tub, they got comfortable being naked and stayed that way. Debbie took advantage of the nudity to explain the birds and the bees to the younger two. Also taught all three about their bodies and mine. This involved me demonstrating a hard-on. It was an interesting experience. My wife sat in on the discussions. To show her appreciation, Debbie gave me a tight hug rubbing my cock against her mound.
One evening we decided to do massages. The younger girls got a kick out of it. I massaged their legs, butts, backs, abdomens, and chest. I avoided their genitals. Liz was next and her mother said to give her an experience. She said that was her first orgasm. My wife was next and hers was an erotic massage. She told me to give Debbie the full treatment, which meant giving her an orgasm. Then it was my turn and Debbie was giving me the massage. She followed my lead and gave a full massage with happy ending. Liz had stayed in the room and got up close to watch me cum. She was fascinated. Liz and Debbie both put their fingers in it so they could taste it.
They stayed with us for two years. Kim invited her sister into our bed on several occasions. I spent the night in Debbies bed several times. One day Debbie asked my wife if I could have sex with her while the girls watched. She wanted them to understand what was involved. Liz asked if she could have sex with me but I said no. I was in the house with five naked females. That was two of the most interesting years of my life. I always look forward to their visits.

This post was edited

You have a future as a writer of fiction

This post was edited

I am glad you enjoyed. The experience happened, as well as,a few more involving family.

This post was edited

Then how come everything in your bio contradicts this story, like "my wife doesnt ,,,nudity ???
Enough, the individual reader will decide, no need for a pissing contest

This post was edited

My wife Kim, and I spend every day we are at home naked. We have a large backyard with a privacy fence all the way around it. The neighbors on the right of us is the only ones that can see over the fence. Their property is high than ours. They know we are nudist and have no problem with it.Last year my sister-in-law got a divorce. She could not afford to keep the house, so her and her three daughters came to stay with us. My wife and I decided we were going discuss our nudity at home with them. When they arrived, we all went into the den and had some tea. My wife started the discussion by telling them that we were nudists and spent our time at home nude. My SIL (Debbie) knew this but the girls did not. We explained that we would like to stay nude while they were staying with us. The girls are Liz 17, Tricia 15, and Lisa 13. They looked surprised about the nudity. Lisa giggled and turned red. Liz said cool. None of them acted negatively. My wife told them they were welcome to join us naked. We told them that we would unload their luggage and get them set up in their rooms and afterwards my wife and I were going to shed our clothes. Everybody said OK and we were to meet back in the den when ready.My wife and I were already in the den when Debbie came out. She was in a pair of panties and an undershirt. She looked comfortable with her large breasts swaying. It was a little while before the girls showed up. Tricia was in short shorts and a tank top. Lisa was in shorts and t-shirt. Liz surprised us all coming out in a tiny pair of panties. We sat around and visited awhile. We decided we were going to grill so I recommended we go for a swim. Debbie removed her undershirt Tricia and Lisa removed their shorts. Liz said she loved to skinny dip and removed her panties. After about 45 minutes I had to get out and start the grill. The ladies stayed in the pool. I called them when the burgers were ready. Everyone got out of the pool and stayed as they were to eat. We sat around on the deck for a while and then Tricia asked about using the hot tub. I said it was ok, but no clothing was allowed in the tub. She was hesitant at first and then turned her back to us, undressed, and got in. Lisa said she did not want to get in. Liz got in and so did Debbie. My wife and I cleaned up from dinner. Debbie and the girls were tired from their trip so we went to bed early.The next morning, I was lying in bed half asleep with a good hard-on. The sheet was gone as I am hot natured. All of a sudden Liz was standing beside the bed wanting to know if she could use my computer. She kept checking out my cock and finally said nice hard-on. I said thanks. She said it was the first hard-on she had seen that big. She had seen her dad nude a few times and she had seen her boyfriends, but she said it was not as big as mine (9 inches). I got up and took her into the office and got her started. She came over and gave me a big hug, pinning my hard-on up against her stomach and said thanks.The next day was a repeat with Liz coming in my room. Again, she kept looking at my hard-on. This time when we got in the office she asked if she could touch it. She put it in her hand and squeezed. I was a little nervous, but everything was cool. She then wanted another hug. This time she rubbed her pelvis against my leg as my cock rubbed her belly. When Debbie came out, she was naked. The younger ones opted to stayed clothed for a few days. Around day five they came out in just panties and bras. After a few trips to the hot tub, they got comfortable being naked and stayed that way. Debbie took advantage of the nudity to explain the birds and the bees to the younger two. Also taught all three about their bodies and mine. This involved me demonstrating a hard-on. It was an interesting experience. My wife sat in on the discussions. To show her appreciation, Debbie gave me a tight hug rubbing my cock against her mound.One evening we decided to do massages. The younger girls got a kick out of it. I massaged their legs, butts, backs, abdomens, and chest. I avoided their genitals. Liz was next and her mother said to give her an experience. She said that was her first orgasm. My wife was next and hers was an erotic massage. She told me to give Debbie the full treatment, which meant giving her an orgasm. Then it was my turn and Debbie was giving me the massage. She followed my lead and gave a full massage with happy ending. Liz had stayed in the room and got up close to watch me cum. She was fascinated. Liz and Debbie both put their fingers in it so they could taste it.They stayed with us for two years. Kim invited her sister into our bed on several occasions. I spent the night in Debbies bed several times. One day Debbie asked my wife if I could have sex with her while the girls watched. She wanted them to understand what was involved. Liz asked if she could have sex with me but I said no. I was in the house with five naked females. That was two of the most interesting years of my life. I always look forward to their visits.

This post was edited

Great topic both kids have seen me and my ex including his erections and of course everyone sees my teen sons almost constant wood.. I agree that seeing us nude never hurt anyone but there were times they would rather we got dressed.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy