RE:Has anyone ever commented on your lack of tan lines?

I'd like to see those no tan lines.

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever commented on your lack of tan lines?

Yes plenty of people have commented or have asked for proof of a lack of tan lines,I am not shy about providing proof lol.

This post was edited

When I was a teenager my dad rented an old farm house that had lots of privacy. You couldn't see the house from the road. My folks are very conservative and would not approve of me walking around naked all the time so I had to sneak it when they weren't home. In the summertime when dad and stepmom would leave for work, I would go out and play and do my chores in the nude. One weekend morning when everybody was home I was drying off after a shower and getting dressed, I think my dad must've noticed my lack of tan lines because he was looking at my waist area where there should've been a tan line. I didn't even have a farmers tan. Let alone a tan line around my waist implying that I was shirtless. He asked me, "You don't go outside without any pants on, do you?" I lied and said, "No." Lol He never brought it up again. Now a days I don't tan at all. I just burn and then go right back to pastey white lol. Oh well.

This post was edited

I am in the same boat. I swim nude and still haven't tanned at all. I will burn but never turns into a tan. My arms seem like the only part that will get darker.

As a kid I would spend hours on my uncle's farm. As soon as I got away out of sight of the farm house I strip and go nude. Since I already had a "farmers" tan the lines were always there and no one ever questioned it.

This post was edited