RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

A warm welcome to all our new members of this group. Please make your introductions in this thread, rather than creating individual threads for this purpose.
Enjoy !

This post was edited

I am from Germany and now a little bit over 50. I started being nude more than 25 years ago. I visited nude beachs in Germany, France and Denmark.

This post was edited

Hello everyone. I am sure that i do not belong in this group. I can empathize with your issues, and offer support, but dont deal with them. Im late 30s here with a small grower that gets up to avg in size and girth. It looks nice, but far from large. I do enjoy relaxing naked when i get to, which is very rare. I do enjoy the view and comfortablness of another naked man. Thank you all for letting me be a part of this group. Ask any questions you have. Im an open book

This post was edited

Hello, I've been a nudist over 20 years, going to clothing optional resorts, nude beaches, and the like.
Sure is more comfortable and free not wearing clothes.
I am retiring from work at the end of April - i purchased a vacation condo at a nude resort 2 years ago, I am ready to live fully naked outside and inside whenever I get the chance.
Naked Hugs,
Charlie

This post was edited

Hello, i'm 27, live in Southern Brazil as a home-nudist for more than 10 years, as i enjoy the freedom i feel about being clothes-free. Recently i started going to nude beaches over here, was shy at first but realized everything was absolutely natural. I'm looking forward to meet other people who share the same passion and like to hang out naked, as i'm not so shy as i was before about being naked.

This post was edited

Hi! I'm 27, from Mexico, engaged and obviously a nudist.

This post was edited

Hello- I am 31 year old from India and very well endowned. I have been practising nudism from the last 14 years. I am always attracted thick and big cocks. I love th bush.

I love to laugh, travel, yoga and run. A freelancer photographer and movie buff.

I enjoy making friends all iver the world and kearn about them and their lifestyle and culture.

I believe it takes time to know someone so be gebtle and non-tocic.

I do write as well sometimes and have a blog by the name www.contentride.com

I enjoy good food and eating nude and go on a nude trek.

Best
Royce

This post was edited

Hi all, new to the group and site. Been a closet nude for long time now. Clothes have never felt as good as no clothes. Tired of not having a community of others to spend with so have come here in hopes of finding those connections.
As for the lpsg side of things, I wouldnt say overly endowed but do alright and above average. Classify as a grower over shower. Main side of interest in lpsg is just something that intrigues me and find beautiful. Heres to new connections

This post was edited

Hello, I am a fairly new nudists living in Los Angeles. I love the beauty of the human body but only started feelinf comfortable nude, recently. I'm not sure why. Starting next month my new housemate will join to make a nudist household. It will be fun to have others over. As far as lpsg, I think it is just an interesting topic and things of beauty in a different way. I actually had a complex that my penis was small during high school because my girlfriend at the time told me she was used to bigger ones. LOL. Other girls or guys would say opposite comments but I only thought of hers for so long. I'm around 8.5-9 inches (21-22cm) and thick, so it's definitely on the large scale. I will never understand what type of gigantic guys she was dating but she did have a love for basketball players.

This post was edited
i am jim

hi i live kent uk but i have never met anyone off here even though i get a lot of comments about my size ,shame i am single and would like to meet people ,but not really into guys ,well any more your have to ask me

This post was edited