RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello, fellow Members.

I'm a 40 year old man from Philadelphia, PA, with a 10 inch dick when erect.

I've often had issues both in my relationships as well as in my personal life due to my penis size. Problems range from emotional- such people frequently interested in me for the wrong reasons to wrongful accusations & untrue assumptions to occasional jealousy ...and then to physical- such as sitting on my junk to the occasional catching my cock in my zipper (which hurts like hell when you have to reverse the zipper to unsnag the skin of your dick.)

Many people I know believe that I think one way or another because of my dick & others believe that I think with my dick. I don't.
I mean- I'm a man & I love my cock, but being above average in intelligence as well, I also love my mind-- much more than I do my cock. It becomes tiresome & disheartening to have to explain this- or worse, having to defend myself for something that I was born with.

...however, if I'm being fully honest, I can't lie & say that it doesn't have it perks. I'm quite happy with my dick about 80% of the time.

And lastly, auto fellacio is not nearly as pleasurable as most believe it to be-- so, yes, you would leave home if you could perform on yourself. The only pleasure that comes from self sucking is usually seeing the enjoyment of your partner(s) in watching you do it before they join in & lend a hand ...or a mouth.

This post was edited

Thank you jumbo747jet for accepting me into the group.
I won't repeat here what I have in my profile or my particular naturist/nudist interests which will be fairly obvious from the groups which I have joined but I will say a bit about my naked history and joining this group.
I first experienced a nude beach at Bretignolles, western France in 1981 and returned there the net year. In subsequent years my wife started to join me naked sunbathing from which we progressed to taking nude beach holidays and then to inland nude holiday centres.
I have now become an enthusiastic home holiday and swimming nudist who also occasionally drives and cycles naked while my wife confines herself to naked holidays and swimming.

I had never regarded myself as having a penis of unusual size until people started making comments on my Flickr postings, where I use the same user name as here.
Since then I have measured myself with these results:
Soft - Length 4 1/2" Circumference at glans4 1/4" over foreskin and 4" retracted; 5" round base and 7 1/2" behind scrotum
Hard - Length 7 1/2" Circumference at glans4 1/2" over foreskin and 4 1/4" retracted; 5 1/2" round base and 9" behind scrotum
Perhaps you would like to comment on the pictures in my TN profile and here.

This post was edited

Another reminder to all new members to please introduce yourselves in this thread, rather than starting new threads for the same purpose.

This post was edited

Another reminder to all new members to please introduce yourselves in this thread, rather than starting new threads for the same purpose.

Thank you for that timely reminder to new members - I had almost started another thread before I posted here.

This post was edited

Hi, and thanks for admitting me.

I am a 50 year old guy from South Africa, that is interested in nudism, making friends either in real life or online, and making the most of life.
Penis size to me is not that important, but people have told me that my view on the subject is only because I have more than enough to satisfy most people.
There have been times where a sexual partner refused to play with it due to size, but fortunately that has only happened a few times.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I've been a member of yoour group for quite a while - I've introduced myself when I first started 'n uploaded photos too but I don't see my photos nor my introduction - I might have done something wrong so I try again

I'm a 75 years young Danish nudist - have been that most of my life - in the later years also I have lived as a home-, garden- and beach nudist enjoying my nudist life.

I hope this gets thru' to You :-)
Paul

This post was edited

PS: I see I've joined the group 7 months ago - 'n I know I did the intro 'n the pics at that time :-) - Paul

This post was edited

PPS: I've found myself :-) 7 months ago - the pics I've attatched to the intro 'n didn't upload them - my mistake - sorry for bothering you - :-) Paul

This post was edited

Hey everyone,

My name is Jefferson West and I am new here, so following the rules and introducing myself. ;)

I'm a 26 y/o bi guy living in Chicago, IL. Engineer by day, wannabe artist/sculptor by night. Music and motorcycles get me everywhere I need to go, and week long backpacking trips in the mountains fill my soul. If you like playing sports, cooking (vegan), outdoors activities, or politics, then we might have something to talk about.

If you will excuse me, I'm going to go read some of these threads now. :)

- Jefferson

This post was edited