RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone and Thank You for the add I have always loved being nude and free of clothes I am bisexual and have known since I was in first grade I do the Naked Bike ride every year and go to Gunninson Beach and I have been to Sunny Rest .

This post was edited

Hi! My name is Yury, I'm brazilian, 32 yo, married and I started to get naked in the house a few weeks ago after I met True Nudists. I used to think it was cool to be naked, but I did not usually stay that long. Now, after I get home from work, after the shower, I do not put on any clothes anymore. I make food, like, I watch television and I sleep totally naked and this is very good! I feel free and relaxed! Thank you for welcoming me into this group. Although I do not have a very large penis (it's average), but it's thick and I like it! I'm here because I like the theme and meet new friends!

This post was edited

Hi, I'm a 34 year old nude enthusiast that has always hated clothes and loves to be nude all the time and as much as possible.

This post was edited

hi guys! I'm a 23 year old originally from california but currently living in the uk. my first experience with nudism was back in 2016 when I was doing some traveling around europe. my friend told me about couchsurfing, which I'd never heard of, and my host just so happened to be nudist, so I tried it! when I'm back home, I often find myself at the nude beach in san diego and at nudist pool parties they have in my city. now that I moved into my own place, I find myself nude a lot more often (like now hehe) and I love it! look forward to chatting

This post was edited

I've been going nude since being introduced to nudism in 1997, and love everything about it. I learned early on to put sunblock EVERYWHERE to prevent injury to the thing that sticks furthest from my body. The resulting tiger stripes were always a source of amusement....

This post was edited

42 Year old man living in the northeast US. I have been experimenting with nudism for many years starting off sleeping nude and then finding times when no one was home to strip off my clothes. Fast forward to maybe 10 years ago when I was dared to visit a nude beach. Lets just say that was an amazing experience and the rest is history. As for joining this group, I am well endowed, though I don't think I need support :)

This post was edited

42 Year old man living in the northeast US. I have been experimenting with nudism for many years starting off sleeping nude and then finding times when no one was home to strip off my clothes. Fast forward to maybe 10 years ago when I was dared to visit a nude beach. Lets just say that was an amazing experience and the rest is history. As for joining this group, I am well endowed, though I don't think I need support :)

This post was edited

Hi, my name is Jim and I appreciate being added to the group. I live in central WA state and being nude outdoors (or indoors when it's cold, which is much of the year) among other nude people is my favourite pastime. Unfortunately my wife doesn't participate, but she she accepts my enjoying it and doesn't mind if I spend a Saturday at Lake Bronson or other nudist sites in our area. Swimming, hiking and sweating in the sauna all feel so much better without clothes. See you all online!

This post was edited

Hello everyone......I'm from India, a home nudist. It feels so wonderful to be here...and thanks for adding me to this group.

This post was edited

Hi there, im a 35yo bi friendly guy in South Florida. Looking to meet others in the area. GF is not a nudist nor does she accept of the life style.

This post was edited