RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello I'm Ryan. I love being naked with other people

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all, 49 yo from upstate NY here. Nudist since 2005, but have loved having on as little cloths as possible since I was 15.

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello, I'm Jeff, from Upstate NY. I'm nude as often as possible, the climate in NY is sometimes very unforgiving to nudists. I've been a social nudist for about 12 years now. Please feel free to reach out to me if you're in the area.

This post was edited

Hello, I'm Jeff, from Upstate NY. I'm nude as often as possible, the climate in NY is sometimes very unforgiving to nudists. I've been a social nudist for about 12 years now. Please feel free to reach out to me if you're in the area.

This post was edited

Hi Jessica its me John from Washington. We chatted earlier today.

This post was edited

Hi I'm from NZ I am 76 and an active Naturalist/Nudist limited to home and back yard[small] as there are no place to go in my area, even throughout NZ it is limited and most NZer's treat nudists as having a dirty habit so very few are gae to expose themselves online as having that lifestyle.
That is the reason for obtaining friends online offshore to talk to and share information, in my case I only have a few friends who visit and disrobe.

This post was edited

Hi I'm from NZ I am 76 and an active Naturalist/Nudist limited to home and back yard[small] as there are no place to go in my area, even throughout NZ it is limited and most NZer's treat nudists as having a dirty habit so very few are gae to expose themselves online as having that lifestyle.That is the reason for obtaining friends online offshore to talk to and share information, in my case I only have a few friends who visit and disrobe.

Doesn't NZ have a nude rugby team?
How does that fit into a society thatvhas little tolerance for nudity?

This post was edited

Hi,

Im Matt. I just recently started making daily time to be in the buff. I am starting to look into more established groups surrounding nude nonsexual spaces and vacations surrounding that.

This post was edited

Hi I am DAndre. Im 27, gay, Married. I look forward to getting to know everyone in the group.

This post was edited

Once again I'd like to remind all new members to please use this thread to introduce yourselves in.
It needn't be your full life history but something about yourself and your reasons behind joining our group would be nice.
Welcome

This post was edited