RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello, I've been a nudist since I was a boy and enjoy being naked as much as possible.

This post was edited

Greetings Gentlemen,
Olsdalt, a new member here, simply doing as I am told, as usual. I am an old (numbers only!) guy who has been a closet (?) nudist for a long while & decided to get out there before it's too late.
Nearing the end of summer here (Auckland NZ) so not looking forward to the cooler weather. Try to spend some time each day without clothes. Gardening yesterday ! Often to nude beaches - a few within a short drive and many if one has time to drive a bit further. Then there arethe many little bays only accessable from the sea.....
Really keen on being on & around the sea. Sun, sea, sand, surf & sails - been there (see "closet" above) but want/need company.
Pretty easy going. Friendly!

This post was edited

Adam from the UK here. Always been an at home nudist, but started going to nude beaches about 4 years ago. Love going nude but kind of limited to going when I go on holiday, as I live in the Midlands.

This post was edited

Hi. Im very happy to be a part of this group. Love to learn more and chat with others. Message me if youd like to know more

This post was edited

Hi all, thanks for letting me join the group. Im a mid-20s college grad living in Austin, TX with my husband. I've always been quite interested in nudist living, although my self-esteem often gets in the way. Id like to one day get to know some people to share the interest with.

Of relevance to this group, my penis is on the high end of average size, not especially big, but never told its small. Just enjoy the certain bonding you get from discussing something thats never taken seriously in everyday life. Looking forward to being here!

This post was edited
Introductions

Hi married, straight guy here from the Midlands UK.

Been a naturist for a long time now and love to be naked in social groups. I'm a lucky lad in the wedding tackle department so it's all usually on display somewhere

This post was edited

Hello Ive have just joined I am a gay naturist and until I came out I didnt realise how well endowed I was

This post was edited

I was a member of LPSG about 15 years ago. Was active on the site for a few years, but have not been there in years. When I saw the TN group from LPSG, I was curious. I look forward to participating in discussions again.

This post was edited

Hi . 55 year old Married guy based on the Midlands UK. Sadly my Mrs does not participate in the naturist life style?. I make every opportunity to enjoy some naked time whenever I can. Hope to meet and make some new naturist friends particularly in the Midlands

This post was edited

Hey there, I've been a member of truenudists and lpsg for many years so it's nice that the two are connected in this group :-) Thanks for letting me join.

This post was edited