RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all, i am Leon, a 51 year old nudist from The Netherlands, I have been a nudist since i was 16, went to the nudist beach out of curiousity and was hooked from the start. Always naked at home, beach, spa, at and with friends. I just feel more myself and more at ease when i'm naked. Not shy and hangups. Thanks for accepting me as a member of this group. Have a nice nude week, Leon

This post was edited

Hi thank you for welcoming me to the group. I was active on LPSG for a long time and created some good friendships thru it. I am new to TN but not new to being nude. Feel free to hit me up.

This post was edited

Hola Me llamo Alfredo soy de Argentina comenc hace unos aos con el nudismo.

This post was edited

Hello - I'm Neil.

I live in London so don't get the opportunity to get naked as often as I like, but I do as often as I can. You'll see from my photos that I regularly attend London Zoo's 'Streak for Tigers' though they aren't doing one this year.

One thing I would recommend is get involved with naked yoga. I regularly go to a class. It is very liberating. If you need details of the class I go to, please drop me a line.

My penis isn't that large but bigger than average, certainly when flaccid. I like the way it swings when I walk, and so do others, from the looks I get.

Please add me to your network if you want - as long as you have some completed details and a picture and aren't one of the zombie profiles, I'm highly unlikely to decline.

Everybody needs more friends.

Neil

This post was edited

Hi,

I am new here and quite new to naturism but interested to read how endowed members have got on.

Ben

This post was edited

Reminding all new members to please use this thread to introduce yourselves

This post was edited

Hey, 26 year old guy here who has a love/hate relationship with having a big dick

This post was edited

Hey, 26 year old guy here who has a love/hate relationship with having a big dick

This post was edited

Hey everyone! 44 yrs old , north of Atlanta, and looking for friends who understand me! If youre in the area, let me know! Im Brian... and you are????

This post was edited

This post was edited