RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

I am a 50-year-old Nudist in Northern California. I have an always been comfortable naked like I am now but I feel like in the last five years I have gotten more and more comfortable in public places as well as being naked at my home. I am divorced with a son and find myself more comfortable in naked situations with other men. I can still get a little self-conscious around women. I wanted to join this group, not because I have a big penis. I actually have a rather thick one, but I tend to be on the shorter side. im a grower, which is how most people see me. Sometimes envious of the guys that hang down long, but I love people who can just be completely honest about penis size. I like to compare and just talk about it openly. I will gladly complement a dude when he deserves it. Occasionally, I have the bigger penis around my buddies. Size doesnt particularly matter to me I just like to acknowledge the differences. I think its interesting that we often reduce penis size down to a single number, referring to length. Most of the women that I have been with prefer girth and that is usually not something that we Measure. To me, the true measurement of a penis involves girth, size of the head, length of the foreskin, and variance in flaccid size. I consider all of those to be just as important, if not more, as the length of a hard penis. Anyone else share that thought?

I agree those measurements are all important, too. I think they are a more accurate read of the real size of a penis. I think they are all cool but definitely appreciate ones that are have a fair amount of girth.

This post was edited

Hello everyone,i am sunil , i don't any any naked experience till now looking forward to make some nude experience and am looking to make good friends .
I am very exciting to be member of this group love you all

This post was edited

Hi I'm a 52 yo man living in Washington. I don't really have a large penis. I'm very average (about 6.5). I joined because my last two partners were very graciously endowed. One (who was at least 9) loved to show it off. We went to nude beaches and parties. The other (8.5 and thicker than a beer can) was very shy. The first knew what he was working with and he did it very well. We would have long sessions that were very satisfying but left me barely able to walk. His cock had a perfect bend that would cause me to sometimes pop without ever touching myself. With the other, my jaw would get sore and getting fucked was painful due to the thickness. He wasn't very good at having sex at first. He would just ram me so hard and deep that it hurt too much. He loved it tho. When we were done he would kiss me forever and apologize. I felt like he was splitting me in half. I learned to like it and miss it now. So thats why I joined.

This post was edited

With experience, I think most are pleased with the girth over length

This post was edited

Thank you all for using this thread to do your introductions in.
It's so much easier if all introduce themselves in one introduction thread rather than creating new threads for every introduction

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

The introduction are nice. However apart of intros there is no much going on in the group.

I too wish we'd have more active discussions within the group and ideally I would love to have a separate chat room for group as well.
Perhaps you want to start a new discussion on a topic which interests you ?

This post was edited

Hello!
I'm Joaqun, from Spain, and I love to be naked as much as possible, on the beach, in nature, at home, whenever and wherever possible.
For the moment I don't know what else to say, I'm new to this site and still discovering its many features. As soon as I come up with something else, I'll post it here :)
All the best,
Joaqun

This post was edited

Hello i am john i am from missouri. I am 48 white male. I am not to sure if this is the right group for me but we will see.
I am a grower not a shower. But I am told I am above average when I am up.
Nice to meet everyone

This post was edited

Hello i am john i am from missouri. I am 48 white male. I am not to sure if this is the right group for me but we will see.I am a grower not a shower. But I am told I am above average when I am up.Nice to meet everyone
The group is open to all interested parties, showers, growers or supporters (male, female or other).

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - Hi there

This sounds like an AA meeting:
"Hello, I'm Paul and I have a large penis"
I've got used to being bigger than most men although it doesn't hit the heights of my youth, it's still a respectable girth and lenth and has people looking.
I also decided in my twenties that there was point hiding it so I started life modeling to earn extra cash (B4 you ask: once, bloody embarrassing ). I modelled for classes, artists and photographers in all sorts of styles (I even had cast made).
Since discovering the web, I've discovered all sorts of ways of showing it off and as my Parkinson's progreses my sex life is increasingly online as well (ladies?).
These days I still model occasionally but have moved over to the photographic side.
I hope thats ok
It seems tht I have very few suitable photos of my penis! If there are any photograhers out there wanting a subject, dm me please.

This post was edited