RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello! I am from Sweden and I like to be nude as much as I can.

This post was edited

I am a 42 gay man in Maryland, new to the nude lifestyle, cant practice it a lot, looking for friends and recommendations on where to go and enjoy others company. I joined to gets tips on how be comfortable around others and not embarrass anybody or make others feel uncomfortable.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi All, Im Sam from India. Indoor nudist and wanting to know more about this life style. Hope to make friends and know more.

This post was edited

Please continue using this thread to introduce yourselves after having joined the group, thank you !

This post was edited

Hey there,
I'm Ned.
I'm 38, Male, from Melbourne Australia.

I am exploring a new side of myself on this site, looking for community and chat.

I guess I'm exploring all parts of being male, and interested in hearing the experiences of other men both in Australia and around the world.

This post was edited

Hi everyone. Im a 42yo male, divocrced, and based in the UK. I became interested in nudism following a few significant events in my life. After getting through those difficult times i decided that as i was able to make it through then maybe i can use that to inspire me to try new things and not be hampered by fear or anxiety atc. Ive always shy about my body as ive always been skinny and average endowed, so i turned to nudism to help change that. I love that we are all different, all shapes, sizes, and colours lol. Mainly experienced nudism with other men but i am open to all regardless of age, skin colour, sexual orientation, or however you choose to be identified. As indicated above i do not have an LP myself but i appreciate those who do and are preapred to show their body through nudism. So if anyone wants to come over and say hi, no matter where you are in the world, please feel free. (N.B i am waiting for the admins to certifify by profile so i can update and add my pics).

This post was edited

Hi Im 36 and for most of my life I thought I had a small penis since everyone else I saw was bigger than me. Turns out, 7.25 inches isnt so small after all? Thanks for the add and feel free to talk anytime.

This post was edited

Hi Im 36 and for most of my life I thought I had a small penis since everyone else I saw was bigger than me. Turns out, 7.25 inches isnt so small after all? Thanks for the add and feel free to talk anytime.

This post was edited

Hi Im new to using TN regularly tho I joined ages ago. Depending on arousal Im 8.5 ish and thick. Love seeing others too, particularly fond of smooth slim guys and low hanging balls. Been a nudist for many years now and happy to chat with anyone about anything really. Thanks for reading !

This post was edited

Hi folks, I have been a nudist since the early 1990's. Love the feeling of being naked with others, and letting it all swing free. Happy to chat to others who are members of this group, or anyone else for that matter.

This post was edited