RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

28yo nudist from Australia.
Have been a nudist for about 7 years. Mostly spend time at home or the beach nude. Have always been told: "No wonder youre a nudist. you look great [down there]" which is at the same time a compliment, is not actually the reason i became a nudist

This post was edited

Hey,guys
I am Sumit, 35 year Male from Mumbai india.
Love to meet with like minded people around the globe.
Been naturist from last 5 years and exploring myself.

Any person any time wants to visit India can msg me or contact me on my cell phone +91 93286 90131.
Thanks

This post was edited

Hi. I'm a gay nudist and have been my whole life, but haven't been able to practice my naturism until I moved out on my own. I've always had a fascination with large penises, even though they hurt during sex. They're still fun to mess around with when soft.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello. I've always been a nudist but only recently fully understood it.
I'd always wanted to be naked around my friends, classmates, roommates...but never felt it was okay to act on it.

I'm drawn to this site mainly as a means of exploring this and hearing others' stories.

This post was edited

Hey there, 59-year-old naturist, widowed three years ago and missing my x-large husband. Hoping to offer some support to anyone needing it. hope to talk soon.

This post was edited

Man I did not know you lost your husband, that is so sad & heartbreaking. I am sure he is the heavens looking down and watching over you. I will put both of you in my payers.

Just FYI and I am sure you already know the scripture, but Jesus says in the New Testament that God created homosexuals and Christian who miss quote God by ignoring this are doing Satan's work for him.

God loves you and your husband the way he created you both and so do I.

God Bless,
Ronny

ps. Stay Naked & Be Happy

This post was edited

Good morning all and hope everyone is well! Just a quick visit here to check in and say hello. Married nudist here and joined the LPSG group awhile back, but thought I would reintroduce myself and say hello once again.

As far as my joining this group, well, never considered myself "large" or "above average", but I have been told I am, or received comments about being, a bit above average. I use the term "average", but honestly, I don't know what "average" is for most men or according to all the statistics and studies. There seems to be so many "numbers" or variations out there. When I first started "going public" and exploring nudity outside of my home, I of course did notice all the differences (male and female), but I always was more intrigued and curious as to how or why or were they born like that or good DNA or genes or exercises etc. lol

I am a very visual person and a people watcher..so like others I am sure, I have seen a variety of shapes and sizes, but never really compare myself any longer. I have, the truth be told, discreetly looked when I notice someone that is obviously well endowed, has super low hangers (that I might envy a bit), or even those that are not super well endowed, but or just comfortable in their skin and with what is hanging between their legs. (I generally give those people a mental "high five" and congratulate them internally lol), but I have also learned to accept what I have and hope other dudes do too..large or small or somewhere in between..self acceptance and body comfort is what is important in the end.

I do know that just the simple fact that we have a penis, large or small, has certain challenges (i.e. the zipper, cold temps, being seen for the first time at a nude event or beach) at times and enjoy sharing thoughts, comments, observations, stories etc. Always happy to chat, cam, Skype, or Snapchat.

Enjoying some quiet nude time and coffee at the moment and working from home these days.

Have a great day all you penis (large or not so large) owners!

Regards, T.

This post was edited

Hello

I am Yoann from the south of France. I am 36 years old.
I began being a nudist with my grand parents when i was a child. They brought me every summer at the nudist beaches in the south west of france and in spain.
I kept this kind of mind and try to do it as much as possible.

See you

This post was edited
Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone, Im happy to be a part of the group. Ive been a nudist for 17yrs. I suppose like others stories Ive heard, I was a little of an Exhibitionist. Knowing from a young age I was... different from the other guys in the locker room. But as the years went by It mattered less and less to me.
But I Im glad there is a place like this that we can be have open conversations. Id love to hear everyones opinions and experiences.

This post was edited

Hi all, I'm Rob from New York. Thanks for adding me to the group. I first became a social.nudist about 10 years ago when a friend of mine "came out" to me as a nudist. He came over to my apartment and we hung out naked. We just watched movies and played card games, just naked. From there I found social groups in NY and started to enjoy nudist parties and activities. It really has been life changing.

This post was edited