RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello to everybody
First of all, thanks for accepting me as a member of this group.
Albeit not being VWE myself (but growing from 2" soft to memorable 6" hard) I adore and love big penises a lot - the bigger the better. Am a greedy gay power bottom, probably what they call a 'size queen', so any hung tops up to the front, please ;-) wb4bt@yahoo.com
Lewis from Germany

This post was edited

Hello to everybody
First of all, thanks for accepting me as a member of this group.
Albeit not being VWE myself (but growing from 2" soft to memorable 6" hard) I adore and love big penises a lot - the bigger the better. Am a greedy gay power bottom, probably what they call a 'size queen', so any hung tops up to the front, please ;-) wb4bt@yahoo.com
Lewis from Germany

This post was edited

I'm 34 yo from Brazil! I'm married and a nudist indoor. My wife is not nudist, but she doesn't about my nudity. I'm here to be and to make friend!

This post was edited

Hi,
A dutch guy here, already 55 yrs walking around on this earth.
As i found out later others seem to think i am well shaped :-)
Soft depending on temperature 3 to 5 inches and in the mood close to 8.
This combined with a thick shaft and nice fitting head makes it a great toy for my wife and an occasional girlfriend .
I love to show on the beach, sauna or while skinny dipping .

This post was edited

Hi mates! 43yo guy, looking almost a decade younger outside, feeling sometimes a century older inside. Love cocooning in my small Down Town Montreal Studio, past my "going out every night" time a while back. I've been told more than once I'm pretty large and thick (I'm 7.5 full erected), but always felt "normal" since it tends to be small when not erected and I've always envy people that have a bulge to show. Trying to be more confortable with my flaccid nudity so I can get back in touch with my body and sexuality. For now, only in a cuddle interest state of mind, preferring younger guys, they make me feel confortable and accepted as I am, not compared to. That's my point of view, and it's ok if you disagree, but it's how I feel it and how I am growing back to my own self. Would love to make new acquaintance, discover our nudity together and not mind enjoying the pleasures for the eyes for the keen of sort. Gay bi straight more than welcome, looking for friends with whom it's confortable to be with, guys with similar size reality is a plus so we can discuss the topic freely together. Chat me up!

This post was edited

I'm a 42 year old Dutch guy who's just comfortable in his own skin and loves to be naked outdoors. Though not as often as I would like I visit the beach and the spa a few times a year and have gone naked for art. Would enjoy being able to go naked more often, would especially enjoy to participate in fun activities and sports as a nudist.
Anyway, I think everyone should be allowed to feel comfortable in their own body no matter shape or size. Therefore joined this support group to show my appreciation.

This post was edited

Please continue to use this thread for introducing yourselves to the rest of the group after joining.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi, I'm Chris 63 years. I like being naked and think it's a shame that society is so hung up about regulating nudity. Not sure why the site is called Large Penis Group. From experience, size varies according to climate, mood, etc. I am exploring the site and think there is more to the site than size.

This post was edited

Hi all, Im a nudist currently living in Leeds, UK. Im 35 and dont know so many nudists in the area but would love to change that. Would like to chat to people from around the world and share thoughts and experiences about being a well endowed guy and how it affects our lives. I welcome chats and friend requests (preferably from verified users or at least with something on the profile to go on) thank you for welcoming me to the group!

This post was edited

Hello!
I am Philip 36 years old and have recently joined TN and a new member here as well. It is exciting to be part of this large world wide community of naturists and nudist. I have always been interested in naturism and nudism but never practiced it. Although I sleep naked, love naked sensual massages and the odd times prancing around the house naked multi tasking or trying to complete chores while getting dressed to go to work I have never practiced naturism seriously. I am interested in meeting like minded people to share quality time having new experiences and exploring new avenues, new adventures basically.

This post was edited