RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all. Im a 38 year old guy, nudist on the beach and as much as i can be when im at home. Looking for nudist friends. Nit got the biggest cock on flacxid but told its big when hard. Not got the beat body but im working on it

This post was edited

Thank you all for joining this group.
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the rest of the group, thanks.

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Lucas. I've been a member here and of LPSG for some time now. I'm 35 and living in the UK. Above average I guess (8 x 6) and been a naturist since quite a young age.

Its great to chat with guys who share similar interests and experiences. I was quite insecure growing up but via these pages and chatting to others ive found a lo of confidence.

Thank you all for joining this group.Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the rest of the group, thanks.

This post was edited

Hi, 55yo from Melbourne, Australia.
I have been a nudist since I was young, but my wife is not interested.
I have many interests and while My cock is not huge, I do get many compliments.
I also do admire penis of all shapes and sizes..
Love to make friends here

This post was edited

Im 42, married, and my penis actually isnt particularly big but average sized. So, sure, Ill support those of you guys who are bigger. Id support smaller ones too.

This post was edited

Hello all, been a member of TrueNudist for about 10 years, just found the group! Started nudism in college, got the wife into later on and we lived naked for a few years before the kids! we are raising them in the lifestyle. I think I am slightly larger than average but have large balls that kinda hang low which make my cock look bigger for sure. fun group, hit me up sometime in the chat room! I hope everyone is having a great winter and trying to get some naked time in!

This post was edited

Hi Im Jax from Boston... married... not really sure where I stand on the size chart compared to everyone... but I have always gotten a few long stares from people on the beach. Possibly just checking out my piercings! Anyway thanks for having me!

This post was edited

Hey guys Im 22, just getting into the nudist thing. I wouldnt say Im huge but Im about 8in hard. Looking to meet some guys to help me feel more comfortable with my body

This post was edited

J here
Long time nudist and naturist.
Im not much of a chatter but I do chat .
I joined this site to meet some good people and have a little fun.

This post was edited

Hello I am Mike and in my late 60s now. Even though it doesnt look like much when soft I am a grower big time and its always fun to see people surprised when they feel it hard. It grows to 7.5 + and 6 around

This post was edited