RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone.
New to the group. Want to thank the moderator.
I am an admirer of large penis, mine being very small.

This post was edited

Howdy!
Kbian from Texas!! I'm not sure if I belong in this group. My wife says that I am big, but maybe she is referring to girth not length. Please check out my photo and let me know. I might have to leave and join the small support group. I am straight. Grown kids. Married 37 years. Stay in fairly good shape. And I love to be naked outdoors!!!! I wish my wife were as enthusiastic as me. We are both religious but she is more into the Adam and Eve story and the fall from grace. She says God wants us to wear clothes and nudity is a sin. We have argued about this a lot. I will never be able to convince her otherwise. She will skinny dip with me from time to time in our backyard pool. She is about 25 pounds overweight, so I feel that her body image is a bigger part of her Anti Nudity opinion. Any advice would be appreciated.

This post was edited

Once again I want to encourage all new members joining this group to please introduce yourselves in this thread. Thanks a lot.

This post was edited

Hi there! 52 yo guy in London UK . just above 7" cut and 6"girth here . love to share with other guys on cam and pics . just dmand start a conversation.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi there, this is Longline from subtropical Australia in the far north of NSW. I first got into nudism on the beaches of Goa, India in the 70s and I've loved it ever since. I've been to nude beaches including the local Tyagarah Byron Bay beach, nude parties and I'm nude around my flat and garden. I go skinny dipping in the ocean at a non-nude beach, then lie naked under a tree in the dunes looking out over the beach. I was quite nerdy in Goa, and I've become more exhibitionist later.

This post was edited

hello everyone i am Ryan 52 from the Edmonton Alberta Area i am pretty modest about my penis but doesnt discourage me from still admiring the size of others. i feel a joy of nudism is to look and be looked at

This post was edited

just interested, which yoga group in mtl? i thought they weren't open for covid?

This post was edited

Hi my name is Bruce AKA "malikibuto" on TN. I live in San Antonio Texas, I'm mostly a home nudist because of the pandemic. I have visited numerous resorts near me and some in the UK and on the island of Corsica.

This post was edited

Greetings, guys! I'm a 59 y/o who has been a closet / home nudist since my first rented trailer after graduation. Life has included being married, raising children to full independence, getting divorced, and now enjoing the company of an entirely different lady (widow). We first tip-toed into public nudity at Orient Beach this summer and LOVED it. Our boating / beach exploring trips closer to home have increasingly led us to more remote locations where we can undress and enjoy being free. It's magnificent! Now, why have I joined your group? It's mostly to see & hear how the other side feels and what joys or concerns your largess brings you. My own penis is never going to be more than 5.5" long by 1.5" diameter and I'm good with that. HER former husband (now deceased) was one of y'all, though, so she's loved & enjoyed both sides (ok, sizes!). I look forward to your stories & friendship.

This post was edited

Ola, pessoal!
Me chamo Jelson, tenho 35 anos e sou de Joinville-SC, Brasil.
Sempre me identifiquei com a filosofia naturista e quero participar deste grupo para poder trocar experiencias. Fui algumas vezes em uma praia naturista no meu estado e fico feliz e me sinto livre em poder desfrutar daquele momento de liberdade e sem julgamentos. Maravilhoso saber que todos ali estao livres e tranquilos em poder se mostrar aos outros e a si mesmos. Agradeco a aprovacao para participar do grupo e estou aberto para conversar e manter contato com os colegas aqui. Ate mais.

This post was edited