RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

hey I am John i live in South craolina and i am fascinated by large penises. have plenty of friends that have large ones just admirer.

This post was edited

Hi there! My name is Carlos, Im 34 y/o from Puerto Rico. I started in nudism about 5 years ago and was mostly about exhibicionism as well, after educating myself, I loved it even more. Here in the island, even though there arent any places to be naked in public, some people like me have found remote beaches to enjoy nature bare naked or in private places.

This post was edited
Always liked being nude

Growing up I was a good church kid. However, I always liked swimming naked and often would have a couple of friends over to our house on Sunday afternoon when my parents were gone (my older siblings had already left home) and we always swam naked. During college I had a summer job working at a lake/recreation area and I had a small sailboat I would take out on the lake and sail naked before starting my shift at 4 p.m. (campground). I also had a friend with a speed boat and we sometimes would waterski naked. When I did have to wear a swimsuit had the smallest speedo possible. During college, one of my quad-mates and I would go to a nearby apartment complex and swim in the pool naked at night. After my senior year in college, I went to my first nude beach and of course loved it. I also slept naked as did my college roommates. I've never been shy about being naked. at some point I realized that I had a large penis, and in addition to size, I was often told I had a pretty penis. I do have incredibly large balls and that certainly gives added bulge. I now have a bucket list of things to do naked.

This post was edited
RE:Always liked being nude

Good! Your woman being a work in progress sounds promising and I wish you luck with her. Keep working!

Nude beaches are wonderful, aren't they? I really got started on nudism at one out in California in 2004 and oh so wish we had one of those in Virginia. Doggone prudes here can't let it happen, though we have our glimmers of hope with that possibility at one secluded beach about an hour from here, if we can get the locals to relax and the sexually-promiscuous to stop using the beach for fornication! Some people you just can't reach....get a room you hornies!

This post was edited

Greetings from the United States' hinterland! I first realized a penis was attractive in my junior high school locker room. I was late to learn that it was more than a brief attraction. Working out at home soon became nude work outs, nude house cleaning and being nude as often as possible. It's a nice feeling when my penis swings against my leg. I remain fascinated by large penises. How guys felt growing up well-endowed? Their first awareness? And what that's meant to them. A swinging penis is like a breath of fresh air...lol; like wind blowing thru long hair.

This post was edited

Hola Vivo en Argentina, y hace algunos aos disfruto del nudismo en lugares pblicos nudistas, como tambin en mi casa todo el tiempo posible. solo o a veces con algn amigo que se anima. Confieso que mi miembreo est dentro de lo medium.. no de los que fueron bendecidos con un miembro importante.. El nudismo me permiti aceptar mi cuerpo y entender que es el que tengo.. Soy un admirador del cuerpo desnudo, por todo lo que representa.

This post was edited

Hi, glad to have joined the group. Im an admirer of large penises and love to hang out with hung guys. I live in London, but would love to meet hung guys from all over. Get in touch :)

This post was edited

Hey all! Im M from the UK.

Live a lot as a nudist and enjoy wild camping and hikes. Im 9 inches

This post was edited

Me too, jealous of you guys who are well endowed when idle,

Most of you are bigger than me when I have an hard on.

This post was edited

Hey. I'm Rob. Irish gay guy living in Nijmegen Netherlands.
New to the group and wanted to say and thanks for letting me join.
Looking forward to getting know more of you and chatting .

This post was edited