RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Thanks for the invitation to join this group. Jim here a 67 yo nudist since I was 17 only way for men to live. Now in Vermont in the hills so summers are spent gloriously naked. Always glad to invite like minded men. My penis is about 5 inches uncircumcised. Has always given me pleasure and when young concerned others were larger. Now it does not matter happy with what I have, have when others share what they have . Nice way for men to bond.

This post was edited

Hi here
Thnx for letting me in the group.
Got a big thick cock and nuts that I love exhibiting and showing off to buds, mostly gay men, but str8 OK too.
Am definitely looking to make friends who'll like me just for my big dick, nuts, nude body.
Love getting my cock pawed, grabbed and manhandled in wrestling, casual hanging out or just in an introduction... you wont offend me if you just gawk at me or objectify me.
Love posing for photos or videos naked as well.
Have me over your house as nude party prop.
Love naked adventures outdoors or indoors

Jay

This post was edited

Appreciate letting a fellow nudist join. I start going to nude beaches when I was 24ish in Seattle WA and it was mainly because I love the naked body and think most females and male bodies are beautiful. And now I go nude every chance I get and enjoy it very much! I look forward to chatting with anyone that wants to get know each other!

This post was edited

I'm a 22 yo male in the southern US I just enjoy the feeling of being nude and would love to find people to hang out with.

This post was edited

Hi Aussie guy here - thanks for accepting my request to join this group.

This post was edited

I am a retired 62 year old nudist. I do not have a big penis, but have hung out with men who do. Lots of fun.
Jay

This post was edited

Thanks for accepting my request to join.
I've been a member of LPSG for a little over 7 years now.
My experience with nudism, has been limited to when I travel, usually try to look for clothing optional accommodations, and had some very interesting experiences during my travels.
My endowment is 23cms, so not too big nor too small, but still able to get some smiles when I pop it out.
I'm planning a trip this July with the only goal of being naked as much as possible, including visiting Cap d'Agde for a weekend.
Happy to chat and meet any members while I'm traveling, feel free to send me a private message.

This post was edited

I'm Mike and live in the mountains of Southwest Virginia. I remade my profile on TN recently after my previous one was closed. I've been on LPSG as BatnBalls67 since 2011. I grew up in a home that was pretty conservative about clothing. I realized I liked being nude after I started exercising and showering afterward. It wasn't something I grew up doing and it was a big step to shower naked with other guys the first few times. I progressed from tolerating it to being comfortable with it, and then to enjoying the experience. Maybe I'm not a nudist, but I enjoy every chance I have to be nude! A chat buddy from Australia introduced me to this site, and a chat buddy from Texas introduced me to LPSG. It's good to have friends that are men!

This post was edited

Hello all of you beautiful people! My name is Keegan and I'm a 44yo man from KY. I've always loved to be naked, and here in the past few years I've been wanting to socialize with like minded people more and more. Well it's getting to the point where I can't ignore this desire any longer. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and voyeuristic, but it is moving beyond the sexual aspect. I want to be around people that get me. As for this group specifically, I am by far not the biggest, but I am well endowed. I know about the ups and downs, and really I'm just curious of other's experiences and reactions.

This post was edited

Hi all,

I'm 35 from Germany and started my nude journey on beaches from 18. My frist times I was super nervous, soon I got more comfortable. I enjoy swimming nude and sweating in Saunas - in Germany always nude. I also receive a lot of looks for my slightly oversized penis and sometimes people comment on it ;-). My wife also likes it very much...

This post was edited