Blizzards

Sunday is the last day for 25 cent Blizzards at Dairy Queen!!!
Buy one, get the second one for a quarter. Go home, take off your clothes and enjoy.
I recommend Butterfinger.

This topic was edited
RE: Blizzards

Sunday is the last day for 25 cent Blizzards at Dairy Queen!!! Buy one, get the second one for a quarter. Go home, take off your clothes and enjoy. I recommend Butterfinger.

I second the Butterfinger Blizzard! It's my favorite and I will have one today and perhapsSunday too.

This post was edited

Sunday is the last day for 25 cent Blizzards at Dairy Queen!!! Buy one, get the second one for a quarter. Go home, take off your clothes and enjoy. I recommend Butterfinger.

I second the Butterfinger Blizzard! It's my favorite and I will have one today and perhapsSunday too.

This post was edited

I wish I had known sooner, would have been having them while driving around for work. I will have to go, but for me it is the strawberry cheesequake.

This post was edited

We don't have a DQ near us. I miss Carvel softserv ice cream. It's more ice creamy tasting than DQ, richer in flavor. Lately I've been enjoying Edy's Fun Flavor - cherry chocolate with lots of real marachino cherries.

This post was edited

Er, sorry but for those of us on the wrong side of the ocean, please explain what this "blizzard" is if not a weather event.

A Blizzard is soft serve ice cream with broken up candy bars or cookies or fruit mixed in. You can tell from my waistline that I'm a Blizzard junkie.

This post was edited