single married nudist

Hi i;m married and enjoy the nude lifestyle however my wife has no interest in nudity and won't accompany me to nude beach or resorts or nude cruises. I fully understand why these places only want couples and not single men.Any places in North Carolina(RALEIGH AREA) where I can enjoy nudity?

This topic was edited
RE: single married nudist

Single males always seem to be discriminated against when attending clubs.
I think it would be a great idea if there was clubs for only single males, or normal clubs could make special weekends for all the single guys.
That would solve all the problems.

This post was edited

Your best bet is a nude beach, although unfortunately, where you're from will make that a difficult day trip. Single males have it tough enough getting into a nudist club. Solo married males can have it even tougher. Many clubs will not admit a married male without a spouse due to the fear of being dragged into a divorce lawsuit (has happened, although I can't give a specific example).They don't need the expense or bad publicity of a messy divorce lawsuit that possibly stemmed from the husband attending a nudist venue.

This post was edited

There are some clubs that have a singles weekend or event, check their websites and ask. Having the AANR card or a club membership does help. See 9if your wife would give it a try even if she stayed clothed.

This post was edited

This is a common problem. If your wife has no objection to you being nude while she remains clothed on a CO beach that is your best hope. If however she has a fundamental objection to being around nude people even when she does not have to be nude then sadly there is probably little you can do. My wife used to go nude on beaches and but latterly has gone very much against the idea so much so that I have effectively given up; if you try to push the issue too much you could risk your marriage and it is just not worth it.

This post was edited

It's been discussed on other posters of this type, but I'll ask the question again.

To all you married but wife is not a naturist and all single guys.
Would you be happy to visit a naturist resort that was exclusively for men?

This post was edited

It's been discussed on other posters of this type, but I'll ask the question again.To all you married but wife is not a naturist and all single guys.Would you be happy to visit a naturist resort that was exclusively for men?I'd have no problem with that. Naturism isn't about titilation, it's about the freedom of being without clothes. I'm not there to be a looky-loo (heck, at 38, anywhere I go is bound to be full of much older folks anyways), I just love the feel of the warm sun on my skin. :)
There are few enough places to go near me already, if there was one just for men that was welcoming to single/married without spouse present guys I'd be all over it.

This post was edited

Yes.

This post was edited

I was in that situation with both my ex-wives.

This post was edited

It's been discussed on other posters of this type, but I'll ask the question again.To all you married but wife is not a naturist and all single guys.Would you be happy to visit a naturist resort that was exclusively for men?

Yes, but it would have to be within a reasonable distance from home. The five hour drive to the nearest resort is just too far. There would also need to be acivities of interest too. I'm not one to just lay around in the sun and I don't have much interest in sports.

This post was edited

I would go for a few days occasionally, but not for long stays or too often, since I don't want to be away from my wife too much

This post was edited