single married nudist

Hi i;m married and enjoy the nude lifestyle however my wife has no interest in nudity and won't accompany me to nude beach or resorts or nude cruises. I fully understand why these places only want couples and not single men.Any places in North Carolina(RALEIGH AREA) where I can enjoy nudity?

This topic was edited
RE: single married nudist

Single males always seem to be discriminated against when attending clubs.
I think it would be a great idea if there was clubs for only single males, or normal clubs could make special weekends for all the single guys.
That would solve all the problems.

This post was edited

Your best bet is a nude beach, although unfortunately, where you're from will make that a difficult day trip. Single males have it tough enough getting into a nudist club. Solo married males can have it even tougher. Many clubs will not admit a married male without a spouse due to the fear of being dragged into a divorce lawsuit (has happened, although I can't give a specific example).They don't need the expense or bad publicity of a messy divorce lawsuit that possibly stemmed from the husband attending a nudist venue.

This post was edited

There are some clubs that have a singles weekend or event, check their websites and ask. Having the AANR card or a club membership does help. See 9if your wife would give it a try even if she stayed clothed.

This post was edited

This is a common problem. If your wife has no objection to you being nude while she remains clothed on a CO beach that is your best hope. If however she has a fundamental objection to being around nude people even when she does not have to be nude then sadly there is probably little you can do. My wife used to go nude on beaches and but latterly has gone very much against the idea so much so that I have effectively given up; if you try to push the issue too much you could risk your marriage and it is just not worth it.

This post was edited

Hi i;m married and enjoy the nude lifestyle however my wife has no interest in nudity and won't accompany me to nude beach or resorts or nude cruises. I fully understand why these places only want couples and not single men.Any places in North Carolina(RALEIGH AREA) where I can enjoy nudity?We really do not understand, the Double Standard that all the Single Males face, when it comes to being welcome or included, at the various Nude clubs or Nude resorts, that cater to Nude Sun Tanning... for Couples and for "Single" Females.From our own experience, Single Males are always on their "Best Behaviour" when ever mixed in with other couples at Nude Resorts or Nude Beaches ( For the most part ), where as the married or the attached Males with their partners there, right with them.....can be just as annoying and more so, than any Single guy or any Single Female could ever be.Everyone thinks....that a Single guy is just there......to get his Jollies......well......the same can be said, for every male there....with their own wife or partner in tow.If the Single Males are "Screened" before hand....we have absolutely No Problem, in having them join in on the Naked Fun in the Sun.But......when it comes to "Married" men.....attending Nude Resorts or Nude Beaches or Nude Parties, without their own Wives or Partners being with them......Well.......that sort of thing, will always be setting off some Alarms......No Matter, who it is.I would think, that you should involve your partner...in what ever it is, that you "TWO" are into doing.Yes....some exceptions can be made, if you are not into Pottery and she is not into Hunting and Fishing.But.....when ever Nudity and being Naked around other people "of the opposite Sex" when you are already "MARRIED" ......well.....that one.....is a Tough One to accept, even for the most Open Minded people, out there.I would suggest, either finding a New Hobby or just giving up.....on the Nudity thing, all together.IF.....you were not Totally Honest with her, from the Get Go......as to what you are into doing, or what you are wanting to do.....then trying to convert her NOW.....is a little bit to late.Married men.... are always trying to convert their conservative wives, into Pushing the Limits ........"After".... the Ring goes on the Finger! LOLThat is just a little bit to late, for that.If.....she was not into IT....."prior" to the Ceremony.....the chances of converting her now......"AFTER" ....all of these years, is just wishful thinking, at best.Having the same "Interests" or "Comfort Levels " is crucial, to any Healthy and Honest relationship......doing Naked things .....without your own Wife or with out your own Husband being with you......is a Formula for .....being on your own......"FULL TIME"!We have No Issues and No Problems, what so ever.... with "Single" Males being included and allowed into all Clothing Optional or Nude venues......where as .....we do not feel the same way...about any "Married" and "Attached" Males........mingling around and hanging out...with other Naked Couples and Single guys and Single women.If your "Wife" does not want to join you, and she is against being Nude at Resorts or at Beaches........then.....I am afraid to say.....Forget about attending Nude functions / Resorts or Beaches on your own.Spend more time with your wife....the one that you chose to MARRY.....and just Forget about the Nudity thing.....all together."Married" Males....without their Wives or Partners, being with them .......while they are being around, other Naked Couples and Naked Singles.....is just a little to Creepy, for most to accept.If your Wife is not into it........may be...you should try Stamp collecting or Gardening instead? lol

This post was edited

Hi i;m married and enjoy the nude lifestyle however my wife has no interest in nudity and won't accompany me to nude beach or resorts or nude cruises. I fully understand why these places only want couples and not single men.Any places in North Carolina(RALEIGH AREA) where I can enjoy nudity?We really do not understand, the Double Standard that all the Single Males face, when it comes to being welcome or included, at the various Nude clubs or Nude resorts, that cater to Nude Sun Tanning... for Couples and for "Single" Females.From our own experience, Single Males are always on their "Best Behaviour" when ever mixed in with other couples at Nude Resorts or Nude Beaches ( For the most part ), where as the married or the attached Males with their partners there, right with them.....can be just as annoying and more so, than any Single guy or any Single Female could ever be.Everyone thinks....that a Single guy is just there......to get his Jollies......well......the same can be said, for every male there....with their own wife or partner in tow.If the Single Males are "Screened" before hand....we have absolutely No Problem, in having them join in on the Naked Fun in the Sun.But......when it comes to "Married" men.....attending Nude Resorts or Nude Beaches or Nude Parties, without their own Wives or Partners being with them......Well.......that sort of thing, will always be setting off some Alarms......No Matter, who it is.I would think, that you should involve your partner...in what ever it is, that you "TWO" are into doing.Yes....some exceptions can be made, if you are not into Pottery and she is not into Hunting and Fishing.But.....when ever Nudity and being Naked around other people "of the opposite Sex" when you are already "MARRIED" ......well.....that one.....is a Tough One to accept, even for the most Open Minded people, out there.I would suggest, either finding a New Hobby or just giving up.....on the Nudity thing, all together.IF.....you were not Totally Honest with her, from the Get Go......as to what you are into doing, or what you are wanting to do.....then trying to convert her NOW.....is a little bit to late.Married men.... are always trying to convert their conservative wives, into Pushing the Limits ........"After".... the Ring goes on the Finger! LOLThat is just a little bit to late, for that.If.....she was not into IT....."prior" to the Ceremony.....the chances of converting her now......"AFTER" ....all of these years, is just wishful thinking, at best.Having the same "Interests" or "Comfort Levels " is crucial, to any Healthy and Honest relationship......doing Naked things .....without your own Wife or with out your own Husband being with you......is a Formula for .....being on your own......"FULL TIME"!We have No Issues and No Problems, what so ever.... with "Single" Males being included and allowed into all Clothing Optional or Nude venues......where as .....we do not feel the same way...about any "Married" and "Attached" Males........mingling around and hanging out...with other Naked Couples and Single guys and Single women.If your "Wife" does not want to join you, and she is against being Nude at Resorts or at Beaches........then.....I am afraid to say.....Forget about attending Nude functions / Resorts or Beaches on your own.Spend more time with your wife....the one that you chose to MARRY.....and just Forget about the Nudity thing.....all together."Married" Males....without their Wives or Partners, being with them .......while they are being around, other Naked Couples and Naked Singles.....is just a little to Creepy, for most to accept.If your Wife is not into it........may be...you should try Stamp collecting or Gardening instead? lol

Wow I'm glad to see that you guys have it all figured out !!! Just because my wife or someone else's wife or husband isn't a nudist doesn't mean that we shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere that we want to go. If our spouses are okay with it who are you to tell us that we are wrong. Just because you may be insecure and not trust your spouse doesn't mean that everybody else is the same way.Well stated, and I fully agree. My wife knew I was interested in nudism before we got married. While I obviously wouldn't go to a public nude event without her agreement that I could go, the idea that you're not allowed to be a social nudist if you're married and your wife isn't right there with you is completely ridiculous.

This post was edited

It's been discussed on other posters of this type, but I'll ask the question again.

To all you married but wife is not a naturist and all single guys.
Would you be happy to visit a naturist resort that was exclusively for men?

This post was edited

It's been discussed on other posters of this type, but I'll ask the question again.To all you married but wife is not a naturist and all single guys.Would you be happy to visit a naturist resort that was exclusively for men?I'd have no problem with that. Naturism isn't about titilation, it's about the freedom of being without clothes. I'm not there to be a looky-loo (heck, at 38, anywhere I go is bound to be full of much older folks anyways), I just love the feel of the warm sun on my skin. :)
There are few enough places to go near me already, if there was one just for men that was welcoming to single/married without spouse present guys I'd be all over it.

This post was edited

Yes.

This post was edited

I was in that situation with both my ex-wives.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy