Would you agree that Men over run the ladies room?

I've been around here for a while and I truly never understand why men are posting so much it over runs the ladies room.
This was a response by a newer member in the ladies room. It caused me to pause and ask the question to others.
RE: How Natural is Natural?

I find it interesting that a post in the ladies section about
feminine body hair has, in seven posts, had not one feminine
poster, one post actually related to the topic, and has devolved
into penis jokes.

I also don't understand guys joining female groups such as Lesbians ect. Why a group manager allows it is a mystery to me.

This topic was edited
RE: Would you agree that Men over run the ladies room?

Well, after the penis, men tend to be most interested in topics touching on women, and there are hugely more men that women on the site. And if you navigate via the most-recent-posts feature of the forums, the forum into which you are posting is not particularly obvious.

This post was edited

When looking at posts, I generally use the New Posts feature, I'll click on anything that takes my interest. I don't always check what forum it's in.
I think it'll be the same for a lot of others....Unless you mean the OP's of those threads in the Ladies Forum.

What forum is this in?

This post was edited

Steve it was in the Ladies Room. As you can see that room is chucked full of guys quite regularly.

This post was edited

I'm on a few other sites where there is a "Ladies Only" section.
Guys can read but CAN NOT post. If this can be accomplished on the
other sites, why can't it be done here? Why have a ladies
section/room and let the men take over that section with the same
dumb jackass questions they ask in ever other section. Is it too
much to ask the men of this site to just let the ladies have their
own section and leave them alone? Are these guys so lonely, so
bored so self absorbed that they think the ladies need their
opinion on the topics they want to discuss amongst themselves ...
without male input?

It would be nice for these guys to just stay out of there! ;-)

This post was edited

Because it is posted in "Recent Posts". Didn't know it originated in the ladies room.

This post was edited

Well, after the penis, men tend to be most interested in topics touching on women, and there are hugely more men that women on the site. And if you navigate via the most-recent-posts feature of the forums, the forum into which you are posting is not particularly obvious.Yes ... it's not "particularly obvious" but ... it is there. So many guys like to pick apart every word in a post but won't take a second or two to look up in the left hand corner of the "recent post" and see what section this was asked in? I'm not buying it. Some guys here think they have the right and the duty to tell their side of the question asked ... even if it wasn't asked of them.
Ladies section ... guys should stay out. These are the same guys that complain because there aren't more female members here. It's because of these guys and some others that are pests and pervs, that keep women away from this site and many other nudist/naturist websites.

This post was edited

Well, after the penis, men tend to be mostinterested in topics touching on women, and there are hugely moremen that women on the site. And if you navigate via themost-recent-posts feature of the forums, the forum into which youare posting is not particularly obvious.
Yes ... it's not "particularly obvious" but ... it is there. So
many guys like to pick apart every word in a post but won't take a
second or two to look up in the left hand corner of the "recent
post" and see what section this was asked in? I'm not buying it.
Some guys here think they have the right and the duty to tell their
side of the question asked ... even if it wasn't asked of
them.
Ladies section ... guys should stay out. These are the same guys
that complain because there aren't more female members here. It's
because of these guys and some others that are pests and pervs,
that keep women away from this site and many other nudist/naturist
websites.

If I amon this page - Recent Forum
Activity

I cannot see what room the post is in.
When I
click on a posting title THEN I can see where it was originally
posted.

I did not notice this before. Sorry! I
will be careful from now on.

This post was edited

I'm on a few other sites where there is a "Ladies Only" section.Guys can read but CAN NOT post. If this can be accomplished on theother sites, why can't it be done here? Why have a ladiessection/room and let the men take over that section with the samedumb jackass questions they ask in ever other section. Is it toomuch to ask the men of this site to just let the ladies have theirown section and leave them alone? Are these guys so lonely, sobored so self absorbed that they think the ladies need theiropinion on the topics they want to discuss amongst themselves ...without male input?It would be nice for these guys to just stay out of there! ;-)Andy you hit on it EXACTLY!

This post was edited