RE: How many shave their partners?

Been shaving my wife for decades. She's afraid to shave me and I got tired of shaving so I tried waxing. I actually enjoy how long being waxed lasts and there's no shaving or touch up needed for 6 weeks or longer before sessions. I stopped and went back to shaving for about a year and remember why I went and got waxed. I have an appointment in a few days and am looking forward to it!
My wife did some shaving herself in the shower but can't get all the areas so she'd will tell me ... "it's time again," and I'd get out the massage table, she'd climb on and I'd shave those spots she couldn't reach. She said she should just let me do it all because I do a much better, more thorough job and she's much smoother when I do it. So ... that's what we do now. She will not go and have her pubic hair waxed off. She's done it once and couldn't deal with the pain. She likes when I shave her anyway. :-)

This post was edited

I shave my wife with the clippers as that's as close as she will go around her lower parts, she will let me use the razor on her upper pubic area, besides the ending result is our fun time ;)I shave myself as she's afraid of cutting me.

This post was edited

We have a few times, not always but both enjoy shaving each other. She was real apprehensive about shaving the balls but has gotten the hang of it. Do you and your partner shave each other?Assuming you're talking about the crotch area, I have never shaved, and I will not, but I have shaved my wife's bush years ago. She's particularly hairy, and a lot of hair sticks out of a swimsuit. Now she doesn't care, but if we were to ever go to a beach, she would likely do it, again. We don't have many beaches in far Northwest Texas. We just have a heckuva lot of ranch land and cows. ;-)

This post was edited

Never have, but I think I'll suggest that we try this! :D

This post was edited

We shave each other when we want an especially close shave, usually followed by an oily massage that gets us both hot.

This post was edited
RE:How many shave their partners?

I shave my Wife but she will shave me, would really like for her try it.

This post was edited

My wife is a nurse and have shaved many men, and women in the line of duty. She shaves me and does a great job. I "try" to do my best when shaving her, but very timid about the sensitive areas. If I would nick her there, the fun is over for a while. But, getting that close to a specific area, and one that I might love, I do enjoy it. Always a good time,, post-shave.

This post was edited

I used to shave my ex-wife, who was very hairy. It would take quite sometime. Sadly she wouldn't get herself waxed. She was self-conscious of her large inner labia. Then when I got an Asian girlfriend things changed. When she grew her hair is was very sparse. Normally she got herself waxed, which was great. Eventually she got herself lasered. A perfect solution.

This post was edited

I used to shave my ex-wife, who was very hairy. It would take quite sometime. Sadly she wouldn't get herself waxed. She was self-conscious of her large inner labia. Then when I got an Asian girlfriend things changed. When she grew her hair is was very sparse. Normally she got herself waxed, which was great. Eventually she got herself lasered. A perfect solution.

This post was edited

I have been smooth for over 40 years, started when Gf in Japan wanted to shave me and me shave her.
My good lady wife wanted to go smooth over 10 years ago and I still shave her.

This post was edited