RE: How many shave their partners?

We have a few times, not always but both enjoy shaving each other. She was real apprehensive about shaving the balls but has gotten the hang of it. Do you and your partner shave each other?For the first time in 15+ years of being completely natural, we shaved each other this morning. It is an nice change and feels awesome.

This post was edited

For the first time in 15+ years of being completely natural, we shaved each other this morning. It is an nice change and feels awesome.Welcome to the smoothie world!!

This post was edited

Welcome to the smoothie world!!Thanks! We're looking forward to the experience!

This post was edited

Thanks everybody for great comments.
Wickow, your mother in law is not invited

This post was edited

I maintain my pubic region because I would never trust my wife with the blade. She is way too careless. I generally shave her because she has trouble getting to all the area.

This post was edited

I have shaved MOST of my partners before.Quite a fewof them, it was their first experience with it too. I have done repeat shavings, and some took to doing it themselves. I have had some of them shave me, too. Never had a nick or cut during any of these, either.

This post was edited

I would neverlet anyone near my nut with a blade.
Sounds like you must have already lost one of them to someone with a blade before. So it is understandable.

This post was edited

After you shave for sometime and know you want to be asmoothie, you will have to try laser hair removal. That iswhat my wife does for a living so we don't shave each other, but wedo laser each others privates front to back. Half her day isspent lasering guys and gals private parts including anus.Some are nudist too. It really leaves the skin verysmooth and soft with no bumps. I would get razor burn and bumpssometimes. But, not anymore. It is a little pricey but worthit if you want to go smooth.
How permanent is it really? I've heard both ends of the spectrum
(no better than waxing to completely permanent) and am curious -
it's something that I'm considering doing. I have dark hair and light skin, so I should be a good candidate. :)

This post was edited

We have a few times, not always but both enjoy shaving each other. She was real apprehensive about shaving the balls but has gotten the hang of it. Do you and your partner shave each other?What does this have to do with naturism?

This post was edited

We shave each other, usually the best shaves we have, but now we go and get waxed together. Last longer

This post was edited