RE:How many shave their partners?

Yes I have been smooth fo most of my adult life and although married three times all my partners have been smooth and shaved at one time or another by me and they have returned the same compliment to me

This post was edited
RE: How many shave their partners?

My wife did some shaving herself in the shower but can't get all the areas so she'd will tell me ... "it's time again," and I'd get out the massage table, she'd climb on and I'd shave those spots she couldn't reach. She said she should just let me do it all because I do a much better, more thorough job and she's much smoother when I do it. So ... that's what we do now. She will not go and have her pubic hair waxed off. She's done it once and couldn't deal with the pain. She likes when I shave her anyway. :-)

My GF tried waxing once as well and hated it. She doesn't like shaving herself, so when it gets a little bushy she'll agree to letting me grab the clippers and trim her down.
It's actually a bit of a chore because she's sensitive around her labia and she wriggles around lol!! She also prefers to not be completely smooth so I have to follow her "design" ideas: usually a low mohawk. So it takes me "forever" to shape it exactly to the miss' expectations lol!!

Every once in a while we'll get creative and try a new "design." We've tried those on the list and then some. It does make the process more fun at least!

This post was edited

I would neverlet anyone near my nuts with a blade.

HA! That's some funny shiat lol and God knows I can relate. Yet I need a freaking Partner :(

This post was edited

I would neverlet anyone near my nuts with a blade.HA! That's some funny shiat lol and God knows I can relate. Yet I need a freaking Partner :(

LMAO!

This post was edited

My wife will do the initial shaving on herself but then I get down there and do the fine tuning with the razor. I am the only one who does my balls and shaft.

This post was edited

I am shaved and sometimes will have the fun to shave his cock and balls. He enjoys it at first very apprehensive but I am good at it and take care of him afterwards as we both get turned on. He did shave me when I was pregnant with no problems.

This post was edited

we don't shave but wax. we wax each other.

This post was edited

My partner and I are natural. I like to trim, but only my goatie and occasionally her pussy! Ha. (It does keep her pussy hair from getting caught in her underwear...)

This post was edited

I would shave my wife from time to time when she would let me but she would be so nervous the entire time. Even if I trim her hair she freaks out. Well now she doesn't want to shave at all so I just stick to shaving myself. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

This post was edited

Yes we do, best way to be

This post was edited