Hello, we are new

Hello, New to this, we are wanting to learn more beforegetting out of thethe house/yard this summer.
We have been married may years (ask us) looking only for friendship and info on being a nudist, so looking for others that are couples/married for friends. And hope to get some good ideas for getting out and about nude.
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Hello, we are new

Hello and welcome. There is a lot of information in the forums here. There are also a lot of nice people who will help with specific questions. If you browse the computer club FAQ group there is a lot of information about this site. There is also a lot of information in the forum under newbie nudists area
Thomas

This post was edited

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask. The forums can answer most but there are alot of helpful people here if you have any questions. Look foward to seeing you guys around!

This post was edited

Welcome Homefree, there are a lot of terrific folks on TN.

This post was edited

Welcome to this great community. One of my favorite parks is Willamettans in the Eugene area plus you have Sauvie Island's Ft. Collins Beach.

This post was edited
Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks everyone! Finding alot of good info allready.

This post was edited
RE: Thanks for the welcome.

And you started to add friends also I see so you are off to a good start.
As stated, a lot of questions have been answered before, but I find it funny how often someone can come up with a whole new question. I like that, all these different minds that all work in their unique way!

Can't help it... I have to quote somebody: "Everyone is unique, except for me!"

See you,
//Marc

This post was edited
RE: Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the True Nudists web site, Homefree.

This post was edited
RE: welcome

Welcome to TN, Homefree! There are quite a few clubs, beaches and resorts in Oregon. To find them click on the locations tab (second from right) towards the top of the page. Have any specific questions that would help you on your way? Ask away! We'll all try to answer politely. Although, if we seem impatient it's only because there are a few subjects that get asked over and over again and we sometimes forget that they are common questions for the newbie. So if some one groans or gives a "short" answer, don't take it personally! We really are, pretty much, a friendly group. While we may bark on occasion, we seldomly bite!

Jen

This post was edited