Uploading Photos

Can someone please tell me the way to upload photos? Says it wont accept the type of file I'm using, but I was told it should. Is there a certain size or dimension the photos should be?

This topic was edited
RE: Uploading Photos

What type of file are you using? Are you on a PC or phone?

This post was edited

We also have the problem with some of our photos uploading sideways. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This post was edited

What format are you storing your photos on. I alway use JPEG, and never have any problem.

This post was edited

What format are you storing your photos on. I alway use JPEG, and never have any problem.They are jpeg.

This post was edited

I have trouble with photos displaying sideways if I took them on my phone and the uploaded them from my computer. The photos were displaying fine on my computer but sideways here. The way I have solved it is to open the photo on my computer, rotate it so it is displaying sideways on my computer, save it sideways then rotate it upright again and save it. This is the copy that I upload to TN. I have no idea why but once that is done they always display fine on the site.

This post was edited

I have trouble with photos displaying sideways if I took them on my phone and the uploaded them from my computer. The photos were displaying fine on my computer but sideways here. The way I have solved it is to open the photo on my computer, rotate it so it is displaying sideways on my computer, save it sideways then rotate it upright again and save it. This is the copy that I upload to TN. I have no idea why but once that is done they always display fine on the site.Thanks for the great information! We had our doubts, but it did work!

This post was edited