Help Trapped in Fabric!

I have no idea what to expect here. I'm always at home and naked, have had my first time in the mountains naked and OMG it was so romantic and amazing. I have wanted for so long to enjoy being me and uninhibited by fabric. I hate clothes, I hate the world of clothing. I hate scrubs and this is my professional uniform, I feel suffocated in sheets. In public I crave to be in flexible breathable fabrics that are as close to naked as I can get. I believe if we were all naked there would be less meanness in the world, less war too! This small town is hard to find people who i can be me with, and not worry about my career, so I am taking the first scary step to try it out here.

This topic was edited
RE: Help Trapped in Fabric!

LOL, Amstar, welcome to the site. What a great thread "topic". Really made me chuckle. Fear not...you are not alone! Lot's of wonderful nudists here (just beware of the few "nudist pretenders" as well - world wide web, can't be helped) Kick back, relax, read through the forums, take a gander at the chat room. Sounds like you'll fit right in. We love nude hiking and discovering waterfalls.

Jen

This post was edited

Your title says it all...even breathable fabric is too much when you've spent a few days nude...I hope you enjoy yourself here and once again welcome

This post was edited

I have no idea what to expect here. I'm always at home and naked, have had my first time in the mountains naked and OMG it was so romantic and amazing. I have wanted for so long to enjoy being me and uninhibited by fabric. I hate clothes, I hate the world of clothing. I hate scrubs and this is my professional uniform, I feel suffocated in sheets. In public I crave to be in flexible breathable fabrics that are as close to naked as I can get. I believe if we were all naked there would be less meanness in the world, less war too! This small town is hard to find people who i can be me with, and not worry about my career, so I am taking the first scary step to try it out here.
Hello morning star. Hope you find your stay here a long and pleasant one. Despite being in far eastern Canada, I had a brother who lived with his wife in Arizona for nearly ten years. El Mirage, just outside Phoenix. They both loved it there......worked (legally) and built their own new home, before he became terminally ill with cancer. Sorry for the rambling, but seeing where you were from reminded me where he lived and how much he loved it there.

This post was edited

thanks, now what are nudest levels? saw the end of your note you are level 2

This post was edited

ok, i dont understand the verification. take a naked pic with a note? that worries me do i show my face? like i said, I'm in a small mormon town and my job at the hospital as a nurse makes me cautious what happens with my pics on the internet.

This post was edited

that is Exactly what i'm worried about. I'm looking for a legit site, and one that i know my pics wont be used or copied. I have a career in a small mormon run hospital in a very unaccepting town, lol, I live in AZ they accept no one apparently now.

This post was edited

Welcome Amstar!

This post was edited

Welcome to a great site.

This post was edited

Welcome to the True Nudists web site.

This post was edited

Welcome to this community