RE:Nudist Photo Shoots

I participated in a group shoot, done in NYC by the famous Spencer Tunick. Was great fun, we did it at a top-flight restaurant. The blinds were drawn, so that any passers-by were blissfully clueless about the mass nudity happening just feet away from them. lol

This post was edited

Not feeling your skills are up to par is understandable, however you have to start somewhere and learn the ins and outs of it. Give it a go and see what happens!

This post was edited

I would if I liked the photographers work. Not for commercial purposes though, as art (and not necessarily a figure study).

This post was edited

We've done a number of shoots with Jack Gescheidt, the TreeSpirit Project photographer. Just returned from a trip to Hawaii posing in some amazing trees there on the big island. His next trip will be to England, Aug 2-9 and then the giant Sequoias in Northern California Sep 6-9.

This post was edited

I have been in front of the camera many times for nude posts and photographers for their own works.

This post was edited

I have been in front of the camera many times for nude posts and photographers for their own works.

This post was edited

I've been regularly photographed by and with friends at many of the nudist places and events we go to. I've also participated in promotional photoshoots for a few nudist clubs and been photographed with others for the UK naturist magazine - H&E, a few times, I was in an edition earlier this year. The first club shoot I volunteered for was interesting for the fact that many of the clubs members didn't want to be in the photos, but a good few of them followed us around as we were being photographed using various facilities at the club. When the shoot finished some of them asked if they could take photos of us, and with us for their personal use. Photography is not allowed there normally but the rules were relaxed on the day of the promotional shoot, when some of us said we were happy to be photographed by the members we didn't realise how popular this might be. We spent a few hours posing with both members and others who'd done the promotional shoot, it was fun posing nude with them, some of whom we'd never met before but a fun way to start getting to know other nudists. Once I'd done my first promotional shoot I discovered that word spreads quite quickly once its known that you are OK with being photographed nude. I did a few other promotional shoots for other nudist clubs with some of those I'd done the first one with. I'm fairly open about being a nudist, I really enjoy nudism and see nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about being a nudist, so it doesn't matter to me who might see me nude in photos. I'vealso been photographed at World Naked Bike Ride events and other nude events I've been to.

This post was edited

How would/could anyone get involved in the uk Tree Spirit photo shoot? Love this guys work.

This post was edited

I have been advertising for a photographer for years. The one pic that I actually got someone to take is my profile pic. I met this girl at Maslin Beach who travels the planet documenting people she asked if she could take my photo and I agreed. It was the first time I ever allowed anyone to take pictures of me without clothes and found I loved it but havent met anyone since (very sure it would be different if I was a woman)

This post was edited

I have been advertising for a photographer for years. The one pic that I actually got someone to take is my profile pic. I met this girl at Maslin Beach who travels the planet documenting people she asked if she could take my photo and I agreed. It was the first time I ever allowed anyone to take pictures of me without clothes and found I loved it but havent met anyone since (very sure it would be different if I was a woman)

Maybe you live in the wrong country? Here in The Netherlands are certainly a few reliable professional photographers that will do nude shootings. I am one of them :-)
I have to agree, most photographers are only interested in photographing females.

This post was edited