Nudist Photo Shoots

Anyone ever considered taking part in a nude photo shoot?

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist Photo Shoots

In what context?

For personal use, a naturist publication or a website?

We have in the pasted posed for photos.

This post was edited

Nudism and cameras generally don't mix at nudist venues. But we could always create our own venue.

This post was edited

Only once but I have served as the photographer for several friends for sites such as TN

This post was edited

If you're talking about something like aSpencer Tunick photo shoot, I'd love to participate. If there ever is one close to where I am, I'd make every attempt to get there. One thing that I'd probably do is to bring a towel to lie on. Possibly adark gray one. The ground that the people are often lying on looks pretty cold. The second thing that I would hope to do is to bring business cards for our non-landed group. Maybe I could recruit a few new members.

This post was edited

I have heard about clubs arranging a prescribed photo shoot for people by a professional photographer to give tips on how to pose people and such for nude shots.
Might be fun. I have been photographed, not sure why, I am not America's Next Top Model.
I do enjoy the photos I take of myself at various venues where I can be nude.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I guess we were thinking of a photo shoot at a beach of nudist club. We're not averse to the idea but wondered what the general feeling was with others about such an event.

This post was edited

There was a photoshoot for the Tree Spirit Project on this year's Bare Necessities mid-winter cruise that had pretty good participation. Then there was the ship's photographers who would offer to take pictures every night. We just joined in on the group photo on the last sea day.

This post was edited

I administer a MeetUp Group and we hosted a photo shoot event last year at a studio. Very professionally done and everyone had a good time with food and adult refreshments.

This post was edited

Sometimes you just have to improvise. Throughout my many
years as a nudist, I've tried to get at least
one photo taken at each nudist venue to which I have traveled.
Recently my companion and I were on the nude beach at Couples,
Negril. As expected the area was well marked with signage
prohibiting photography and videography. Fortunately the
Couples Resort Nude Beach was located at the far edge of the resort
property. She chose to dress, I did not and we simply walked off of
the Couples property onto a deserted beach and took some photos at
our leisure. Replacing the camera in our beach bag, we walked
back to the Resort property. No problem. A few of
these photos have now been entered into my TN profile pics.

This post was edited

I administer a MeetUp Group and we hosted a photo shoot event last year at a studio. Very professionally done and everyone had a good time with food and adult refreshments.I would love to, new to this so what better way to get my feet wet!

This post was edited