Interior Decorator required in East Sussex

We are looking to redecorate a bedroom and the hall at our B&B near Hastings. No papering, just paint finishes. Can accommodate for the duration of the job if necessary. Any willing painters, please contact us. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Interior Decorator required in East Sussex

Can it be done naked?

This post was edited

shame you are so far away, id have happily applied. regards mart

This post was edited

Yes, it can be done naked

This post was edited

shame you are so far away, id have happily applied. regards martThanks Mart, South Coast is not ideal for you but as I said we can offer accommodation, by negotiation.

This post was edited

Thanks for the reply, yes if we could arrange that id be happy to get down there for a few days if it could cover my cost of getting there and some payment that would be agreeable to us both. As I havent seen the work I will be guided by you as to how long you think it would take and payment etc. Look forward to hearing from you. Mart

This post was edited

We are looking to redecorate a bedroom and the hall at our B&B near Hastings. No papering, just paint finishes. Can accommodate for the duration of the job if necessary. Any willing painters, please contact us. ThanksHi, decorator based in Surrey. Would be very interested in helping you out.Thanks, Steve.

This post was edited